At the ground Robina

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I had to choose between going to game and sitting behind the bulldogs bench or fly to Sydney to see kids..

Unfortunately the kids won...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here too. No confidence they turn up for us though sadly [emoji19]
If you see some flop wandering around wearing a clown costume be sure to give the cahunt a smack in the mouth for me.

Bulldog Bloke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope they snag a winner for you and every Dogs fan that's there.
Thank you sir, unfortunately no win, but my first time at this ground and it’s a cracker.
Parking is pure arse but it’s a great stadium and a great place to watch a footy game.
As soon as next years draw is released will be locking it in again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank you sir, unfortunately no win, but my first time at this ground and it’s a cracker.
Parking is pure arse but it’s a great stadium and a great place to watch a footy game.
Yep, I agree. I have been to it a few times and I like it.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to a few games when I lived up that way, great stadium to watch the footy at.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I used to live on the GC. Was going to go as I'm in Brisbane, but performances lately put me off. 100% going next year. We need to have a thread to ensure we get all of us seated together.