At the dogs/titans game I sat next to one of them weirdies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastabation

Reaction score
On friday night my Broncos supporting mate and I found ourselves sitting next to a strange female. The female was arguably the ugliest young lady I have ever seen in my life, and when you consider the fact her BMI was in the healthy range, that gives you an indication as to how much of a monstrosity her melon was.

The weirdness started in the early minutes of the dogs/titans clash. My Broncos mate was suggesting Idris should be told by the coach to get a haircut. I corrected him, and explained that the hair makes him more intimidating, and I also went on to explain that he is a predator, he appears in the jungle and kills people, he can even turn himself camofluagued. Arnold Swartzgegger defeated him once, but everyone knows he was on steriods.

Anyway, I pivoted my head slightly, only to discover the ugly weirdy was leaning in and listening to our conversation. She made a statement but I couldn't comprehend the words, I was too spooked.

When Morris scored early in the game, I got up and pumped my fist.... the weirdy got up and pumped her first too... even though she was wearing a titans jersey. Her actions remain unexplained. At half time she disapeared... only to return with salad sandwhich. She pulled a bottle of water out of her bag and and peered at us whilst she consumed it.

In the 2nd half, she was cheering the titans and adding input into our conversations.

With 5 minutes to go she said "If we lose, we're not going to lose by much!"

The worst part occurred at full time when she grinned at me.

Her grin made her all the more ugly. A section of her gum morphed into her lip.

Just what was the weirdy doing, by herself, with a backpack, cheering both teams at the dogs game? And did she escape from an assylum?

Whatever the case, I was crept out and couldn't embrace the victory. I'm meant to go to the tians vs broncos game at skilled stadium this week but I live in fear that the weirdy will emerge at the venue. I may boycott the event.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol @ Her grin made her all the more ugly :roflol:

I think she wanted you

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol dont worry, when the game was over, we had GC and Bronco fans coming up and telling us we are rap1sts lol.

We just mentioned did u forget about the thaiday, boyd and **** affair?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
OMG Anastabation! You're still here??

Do you remember me? I sat with you at the Caxton in 2007 :D

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rofl at the preditor/arny steroids bit cracked me up.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
oh yeahhhh i remember him lol.

btw haka ayri 1/2

Anastabation

Reaction score
OMG Anastabation! You're still here??

Do you remember me? I sat with you at the Caxton in 2007 :D
I definitely remember the night mate... Not sure specifically which lad you were though... I'm sure I'd know your face. That was good fun at the caxton though... Those Brisbane siders were spooked. I ended up getting into the ground, seperating from your group and being targeting by security guards. This geek security guard called 2 of his mates over and they warned me to stop drinking... then when I sat down, I started smashing another beer and they brought cops over and things and took my details and dejected me. lol. I went back to the caxton and watched the game.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I definitely remember the night mate... Not sure specifically which lad you were though... I'm sure I'd know your face. That was good fun at the caxton though... Those Brisbane siders were spooked. I ended up getting into the ground, seperating from your group and being targeting by security guards. This geek security guard called 2 of his mates over and they warned me to stop drinking... then when I sat down, I started smashing another beer and they brought cops over and things and took my details and dejected me. lol. I went back to the caxton and watched the game.
Yeah I remember that dude lol. That was the talk of the night how you got kicked out. Those bloody security guards are harsh.

Good to see you're still around :grinning:

Riot87

Waterboy
Reaction score
On friday night my Broncos supporting mate and I found ourselves sitting next to a strange female. The female was arguably the ugliest young lady I have ever seen in my life, and when you consider the fact her BMI was in the healthy range, that gives you an indication as to how much of a monstrosity her melon was.

The weirdness started in the early minutes of the dogs/titans clash. My Broncos mate was suggesting Idris should be told by the coach to get a haircut. I corrected him, and explained that the hair makes him more intimidating, and I also went on to explain that he is a predator, he appears in the jungle and kills people, he can even turn himself camofluagued. Arnold Swartzgegger defeated him once, but everyone knows he was on steriods.

Anyway, I pivoted my head slightly, only to discover the ugly weirdy was leaning in and listening to our conversation. She made a statement but I couldn't comprehend the words, I was too spooked.

When Morris scored early in the game, I got up and pumped my fist.... the weirdy got up and pumped her first too... even though she was wearing a titans jersey. Her actions remain unexplained. At half time she disapeared... only to return with salad sandwhich. She pulled a bottle of water out of her bag and and peered at us whilst she consumed it.

In the 2nd half, she was cheering the titans and adding input into our conversations.

With 5 minutes to go she said "If we lose, we're not going to lose by much!"

The worst part occurred at full time when she grinned at me.

Her grin made her all the more ugly. A section of her gum morphed into her lip.

Just what was the weirdy doing, by herself, with a backpack, cheering both teams at the dogs game? And did she escape from an assylum?

Whatever the case, I was crept out and couldn't embrace the victory. I'm meant to go to the tians vs broncos game at skilled stadium this week but I live in fear that the weirdy will emerge at the venue. I may boycott the event.
Read the whole way then I noticed you forgot this

"Then we went back to my hotel room"

Anastabation

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that dude lol. That was the talk of the night how you got kicked out. Those bloody security guards are harsh.

Good to see you're still around :grinning:
I've still been supporting the dogs and going to games up here, even went to one down there last year.... I just haven't had regular internet access. All thats changed now and I'll be around again. I can't believe how massive and popular this place is. This all started out with MrB and I deciding it would be a good idea to make a kennel website, he made the site... thekennel.tk or something like that, he was the first and I was the 2nd member... now theres over 12,000 members. lol. Thats more than the average attendence figure at a Roosters home game. Even Folksey reads it. He is probably reading this from the west indies right now, shaking his head and calling us nuffies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so that's how the Kennel was conceived.....

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I've still been supporting the dogs and going to games up here, even went to one down there last year.... I just haven't had regular internet access. All thats changed now and I'll be around again. I can't believe how massive and popular this place is. This all started out with MrB and I deciding it would be a good idea to make a kennel website, he made the site... thekennel.tk or something like that, he was the first and I was the 2nd member... now theres over 12,000 members. lol. Thats more than the average attendence figure at a Roosters home game. Even Folksey reads it. He is probably reading this from the west indies right now, shaking his head and calling us nuffies.
Cool !

So if Mods are Mods, and Admin are Godfathers .... that makes you like the Kennel's "Jesus" doesn't it ???

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
When i have weird freaks like that sitting next to me i get an erection in my pants and bend it down my leg and make them look at it.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Josh said you were passed out at the train station LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.