At least there is some good news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DezDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mitch Brown is a fucking gun , best player on the field for us last night!!!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That kid goes hard!!!
he runs through the line every time..

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Are you talking about Mitch or Tim?

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both improved massively. Definately playing for a spot in the team and wanting the FG jersey. Keep it up Brownies!!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told everyone weeks ago Mitch will come good. All the haters were gunning for Lafai. Now they're calling for his head. Some of the posts on here are lack any credibility or substance.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this but...

Mitch Brown was our best last night.

And showed why he is in the team.

Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis and Josh Jackson were the only other players who didn't play too bad.

The rest were soft.

Sam Perrett, where has his 2012 form gone? Is it because he is on the right side of the field, when he was at Roosters wasn't he on the left wing? I could be wrong but he looks way out of place on the right wing. Needs some time in NSW Cup.

Tony Williams. I dont know what happening there. Nuff said.

Ben Barba. Since he has come back into the team, he looks unfit and hardly gets in the action. He made less than 50 metres or something against Eagles, for a fullback thats terrible. I wouldn't be upset if he is sent to NSW Cup to find some form, as integral as he is to our team, he is not at his best at the moment.

We missed Eastwood's go forward last night. Hope he is okay to play against Roosters. If Eastwood isn't in the team, Sam Perrett and Tony Williams in the starting 13, I will sadly have to tip against the Dogs.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Hard for Barba to shine without go forward or offloads

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis and Josh Jackson were the only other players who didn't play too bad.

The rest were soft.

Sam Perrett, where has his 2012 form gone? Is it because he is on the right side of the field, when he was at Roosters wasn't he on the left wing? I could be wrong but he looks way out of place on the right wing. Needs some time in NSW Cup.

Ben Barba. Since he has come back into the team, he looks unfit and hardly gets in the action. He made less than 50 metres or something against Eagles, for a fullback thats terrible. I wouldn't be upset if he is sent to NSW Cup to find some form, as integral as he is to our team, he is not at his best at the moment.

We missed Eastwood's go forward last night. Hope he is okay to play against Roosters. If Eastwood isn't in the team, Sam Perrett and Tony Williams in the starting 13, I will sadly have to tip against the Dogs.
Do you want everyone in NSW Cup? FML the logic on this forum.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tim the front rower I refer to..
reminds me of Mitch newton for some reason...

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want everyone in NSW Cup? FML the logic on this forum.
No i don't, but if their form doesn't improve that's where they should be.

1 out of 5 wins. Someone has to take responsibility.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mitch brown has some speed. Kept up with Brett Stewart on a break. I still don't know how good he is under the high ball though. I guess he is solid.

Could there be a chance of playing brown at right centre and perret at left wing with inu on the right wing?

Why do we have to keep the white backs on one side and the islander backs on the other?

Inu is one of the best catchers of the ball. Would be very hard to beat in the air defending a bomb.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
No, I wouldn't either.

It would only achieve as serving a penalty for underachieving in 1st grade.

As far as going back and improving your form that is impossible with Ward as the coach.

He was one of the bad choices for a coaching position at the same time KM was appointed.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Sammy Perret is a very good player, the whole team is playing like a clapped out VB Commodore , Brown and Browne goin ok

scoop

Waterboy
Reaction score

The rest were soft.

HAHA, yeah like we are not depleted enough, send anyone who is any good to reserve grade. WHY? Think about what you just wrote. Why dont we start our reserve grade team next week (then you can complain about something else next week). Will that make you happy? So many whiners in here. We have loads of injuries and suspended players. Eastwood is great and we did miss him but if you think Eastwood would have won the game for us, you have no clue. Also go look at all the tries we have scored this year and tell me if you think we deserved 80% of them, seriously our tries have come off sloppy half errors while we were on the attack and the luck of the ball dropped our way. I said this at the start of the season Till we have our big boys back and healthy our season wont start..

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's always played on the right wing.

I remember because at the Roosters his inside centre was Shaun Kenny-Dowall, who's always been their right centre.

Perrett's biggest issue is his defensive reads; which I've found has been an issue of his for a long time (Even before being at the Bulldogs).

Status
Not open for further replies.