Asotasi anyone ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he stil has it but he has to get injury free... but we simply cant afford him in our salary cap seeing as though it looks like ryan tandy is staying.. anyway i would rather see the club focus on retention than recruitment, give marty taupao and sam kaisano a go for twelve months first... excuse the spelling for the two players, not sure if its right.....

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has not played at his best in years like most players that left us except Anasta who drifts in and out of games and only has "moments" of brilliance

I'd say a big no to him TBH would ask way too much

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
I'd rather Matt Scott or Dave Shillington who is off contract at the end of next year if we were going 2 spend alot of money,but I think Marty Taupau n Sam Kasiano r next in line.
Does the cap apply to the rabbits? How can they afford to sign Inglis?
Russell Crow will probably give inglis a credit card in Russells name..

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would love him back, and i really think he will hit form once he's back at the dogs.....
BUTTT, no room for him under the cap.

And yes. I would really like to know how souths can keep all their players under the cap!!

Anywhoo, thats for the NRL to police.

S

Shermy

If Roy were to leave Souths - it wouldnt be to another NRL club. He has recently started his own fashion line and wants to extend that overseas in the near future. Also anyone questioning Souths position with the cap...I challenge you to name me where we could possibly be over the cap. Feel free to log onto our website and check out the 2011 NRL squad and tell me where we would surpass it.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
he has lost his mojo! no thanks!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Roy were to leave Souths - it wouldnt be to another NRL club. He has recently started his own fashion line and wants to extend that overseas in the near future. Also anyone questioning Souths position with the cap...I challenge you to name me where we could possibly be over the cap. Feel free to log onto our website and check out the 2011 NRL squad and tell me where we would surpass it.
I doubt you guys are over the cap in fact you guys should be way under it

only 3 good players you have are burgess, luke and champion at the moment and even champion is erring onto good

if you guys DON'T put Inglis at FB you guys are nuts yes Inglis is probably more damaging at centre but his ball playing skills would be needed your halves are rubbish

I don't understand how people can bag out Roberts I'd much rather Roberts than Sutton

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I doubt you guys are over the cap in fact you guys should be way under it

only 3 good players you have are burgess, luke and champion at the moment and even champion is erring onto good

if you guys DON'T put Inglis at FB you guys are nuts yes Inglis is probably more damaging at centre but his ball playing skills would be needed your halves are rubbish

I don't understand how people can bag out Roberts I'd much rather Roberts than Sutton
Absolutely. I have no problems with Inglis going to the Rabbits. It would seem that thay would be well under the cap and quite capapble of signing an international.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely. I have no problems with Inglis going to the Rabbits. It would seem that thay would be well under the cap and quite capapble of signing an international.
no need for sarcasm

take a look at their roster and then ours and it's easy to see we are better off

If I had a choice I'd send Inglis to the Sharks it would be a big boost for the game

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no need for sarcasm

take a look at their roster and then ours and it's easy to see we are better off

If I had a choice I'd send Inglis to the Sharks it would be a big boost for the game
If i had the choice i'd send him to union. I just don't like him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Way too over rated, he hasnt done anything since leaving the dogs and if anything has become a soft cock inury prone rag doll...

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
neither do i never seen a more unhappy bloke
id be depressed too if i had to play for souths.....

from playing with champion club bulldogs to playing for a cellar dwelling unsuccesful pre-historic feeder club... the rabbitohs... nuff said

i feel for Roy at times but at least he's making some good coin...

Status
Not open for further replies.