Ashley Klein please get sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously this guy irritates me more then any other referee, the way he talks to certain players or how he thinks he is always correct gets on my nerves

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously this guy irritates me more then any other referee, the way he talks to certain players or how he thinks he is always correct gets on my nerves
He thinks his correct on his decisions everytime he needs to be gone. useless

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He thinks his correct on his decisions everytime he needs to be gone. useless
He has small man syndrome I swear, he likes to talk down or tell bigger guys to go away thinking he is stop shit, yes he is the referee but respect works two ways

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has small man syndrome I swear, he likes to talk down or tell bigger guys to go away thinking he is stop shit, yes he is the referee but respect works two ways
I hope someone ****ing grabs him by the ****in neck and chokes the shit out of him

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have him on Friday night in a fortnights time we are ****ed. hopefully he is sacked by then the DUD

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL refereeing is the worst officiating of ANY professional sports and one of the main reasons I stopped going to games. These are basic mistakes being made. Forward passes being missed by touch judges who are in line, strips going unnoticed OR paid when players lose control....I can go on forever!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this concussion rule apply for the match officials as well?
Because it was quite clear Ashley Klein was officiating this match concussed. The videos refs were out on the count

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because it was quite clear Ashley Klein was officiating this match concussed. The videos refs were out on the count
yeah. everything I hear that name Ashley Klein makes my blood boiling. Fcuk the Video Refs as well...
tbh If the ref pressed the wrong button it should've stay like that for the roosters NO TRY

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish Kasiano had bumbed into him knocking him the **** out lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol steve chiddy former long term touch judge, half a season as a main referee in 1998

luke phillips former roosters player, has been a touch judge

low quality video referees tbh, they should stick to the sideline judging if the ball went out and if so where and off who

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol steve chiddy former long term touch judge, half a season as a main referee in 1998

low quality video referees tbh, they should stick to the sideline judging if the ball went out and if so where and off who
They probably won't even do that right lol

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

fk those ****s still pissed off right now lol i hate refs

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ehh just put a woman up there in the video ref box who knows the rules - She will always going to be right even if it takes 30mins of video review.

Status
Not open for further replies.