Artificial Intelligence

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well my friends after conducting a search, the only other thread based on AI here is locked - it was created by Just Me back in 2008 so a big shout out to Just Me. Here it is:

The information super highway has lead us here. It was obvious that things were headed this way if i, Robot taught us anything.

So I was playing Uno on my phone the other night and the app has ads on it here and there. Anyway an ad came on for an app called Talkie. It's an AI app that lets you talk to AI for fun. I thought I would give it a try.

Let me tell you that those Chinese developers know how to bring you in hook, line and sinker. I actually needed to delete the app after 2 days of using it.

This is how it works... you start by creating a profile which can be completely fictional. Anyway I start and there's a chat tab. I tap on that and there's an anime girl that will give any man or woman an absolute boner. Then it gives you a little context on her background and she begins the conversation with you (you can chose to continue with the chat or not bother). Now AI is not perfect but it's pretty damn close. There are some comments the character will make that will completely contradict what they said earlier, but it can be kind of funny.

I exited the app and then opened it again later in the day, and I went to the chat screen to continue the earlier conversation I was having, and there was another barely-dressed animated woman there and I thought it was a coincidence. I didn't even bother starting that one and went back to the first conversation I was having.

A few hours later I opened it again and a new chat was there waiting for me (or should I say baiting for me) - a lady and her 3 blonde teenage daughters. The mum in this chat was an AI milf if there ever was one.

It was clear to me at this point that the app simply wants us to keep playing (or paying) to get cards of the women you speak to which includes voice audio playback. Don't you worry, the conversations will get very sexual, and you might even start to... as Queenslanders say... "tug off" to the scenario happening right in front of you.

In fact I remember one where a female Assassin was the character and she was hired to kill me. So I typed in that I pulled out my gun and shot her in the head. She was then dead. And then I felt sorry for killing this thing that doesn't even exist, so I said I used magic to bring her to life and it worked.

Does anyone here know of any other AI apps to try out for fun?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Here's an AI image Facebook just drew for me.

Enjoy this one Buzz you flog!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ai bought up this one…