Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one …. no one even knows if one even exists …. no one knows if there was even a text, it’s all as solid as the Bulldogs don’t use Drones headlines [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Although if you ask @Nasheed he can confirm it’s true because he heard it somewhere in some place where he wasn’t even at …
RFM
BURNS
TPJ

So far

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You can go back over your own comments and find where you chipped a person for spelling mistakes because quite a few members picked you on how you’re worse …
Show me one time I have criticised soeneon for a typing error.

You may see me criticise someone for substituting a word for another word.

Don’t tell me you think that is under the umbrella of what a typing error is do you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Know a girl really well and close friend who fucked one of the first grade roosters boys for quite a few years, 10 hour days was the norm more often than not and could be longer if they needed a flogging.

Boot the entire lot and just play our flegg team I couldn’t give a shit anymore replacing a couple players at a time keeps the infection always spreading for these fucking sooks.
If she was fucking JWH I might know her too lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM
BURNS
TPJ

So far
[emoji137]‍♂ I object … council is misleading the audience, they have produced nothing factual to support this claim, this is purely speculation and here say !

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
385 posts in and still not one screenshot of said message lol.

Either none of you are in the know or it doesn’t exist.

As far as the players go - bitterly disappointed in the RFM saga. I would have thought he’d be the last bloke to absolutely cat it like this.

Seems like an Islander thing though…

People keep saying Perham but then contradict themselves by saying he is The Assistants pet. Go figure.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Know a girl really well and close friend who fucked one of the first grade roosters boys for quite a few years, 10 hour days was the norm more often than not and could be longer if they needed a flogging.

Boot the entire lot and just play our flegg team I couldn’t give a shit anymore replacing a couple players at a time keeps the infection always spreading for these fucking sooks.
10 hour training days and still time to do the horizontal dance … obviously not pushing them hard enough …

Doggies players were to stuffed for that after training with Folksy .. [emoji23]

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Listened to a Cleary on a podcast today - he said Crichton often goes into training on days off to work more and do video.

Successful club traits. They don’t travel though I guess.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking deeper into all this, the players have fallen hook, line and sinker into the trap of CC and Gould who have been trying to find out who are the real deal and who aren't. Push them til they break and find out who are the toughest mentally. They soon found out we had weak players who are not mentally strong enough to take the club to new heights.

Let's go back early in the year when CC was full of praise for Alamoti. He had high expectations and compared him to SBW. Obviously he was talking about talent and talent only, from what he had seen.

As the year went on decisions needed to be made on players futures and if they will fit the mould of what the club is trying to create. Alamoti thought his talent was enough, but he got found out when what was expected off the field at training was not up to standard and his work ethics was well below the standards expected, most likely to his surprise he was told to move on.

Alamoti and others thought that staying in cruise mode that has been embedded into the losing culture was enough to earn another contract, how wrong were they? CC and Gould were having none of it. Their plan was working and the rot was being exposed and the rest is history.

From 2024 we will be starting new beginnings minus the lazy, backstabbing bitches around the club.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Training should start at 5am! Players these days have it easy!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different era my friend. They were men, these are soy boys.
Agree, no doubt that is the case, but it is worth noting that Canterbury prior to '79 were a consistent handy side that did play finals footy in '76 from memory and were no match for the powerhouse and most hated team of the '70's in Manly.

At the end of the '78 season most of our older experienced players had left the club with quite a few signing with Newtown, Bill Noonan being one from memory. Everyone thought we had no chance the following season with all that experience leaving the club, but it proved to be a blessing in disguise with a lot of young, keen and faster talent came into first grade with the likes of Steve Gearin, Stan Cutler and Turvey starting to come into his prime with the guile of Gary Hughes and Captaincy of Dr George Peponis.

100% it was a different era but as is the case with most sports, rugby league was no different in that they were sports back then, these days it's a business more than anything else.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listened to a Cleary on a podcast today - he said Crichton often goes into training on days off to work more and do video.

Successful club traits. They don’t travel though I guess.
react a number of different ways. Some people will rise up to the challenge and put even more work in… whereas others will put in work if they see themselves doing well or are good at a particular activity. I reckon our players are the latter… if we start winning expect a bunch of players putting in “extras”

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be the "Big News" Gus was talking about?

His way of calling out the playing group?
Yeah I am starting to get that vibe, I think he and CC have given this playing group enough rope to hang themselves. Gus said a few weeks back that the job of turning the dogs around was bigger than he thought, I think that was Gus code for, I have to get rid of more players than I thought. I think any player that survives this season won’t be confident about surviving next season regardless of position or pay.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[emoji137]‍[emoji3603] I object … council is misleading the audience, they have produced nothing factual to support this claim, this is purely speculation and here say !
Misleading is the newest trend on this forum, so just going with the flow… don’t say I didn’t tell you so [emoji14]

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are people on here who watched the team crush opponents in the 80’s - most of those players played for love and got little out of it.

I’ve met Baa, Dave Gillespie, Willie Mason, Peter Mortimer and to me they were humble heroes.

Like many of you I cherish every moment I spent playing the game and every Dogs game I’ve ever been at or watched on television.
Tbh the Bulldogs have been a passion and joy for close to 60 years. What a gift the Dogs have been to me.

I feel sad and tbh angry at these young blokes taking the piss. I’ll leave it at that and always support the Bulldogs.