Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would make sense as to why they always looks so flat and fatigued

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry this is happening....
Are they being over trained to the point that they5 knackered.

Or

CC has come from the Riff system and this is how a premiership side is built....a massive shock after the TB stint ?

You could take the attitude hey this is our system man up of on your bike.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably will be ignored like usual and focuss on souffs
If there was issues it will not be made public.
I would like to ask this question, would it have been any different had we one few more games but still have to make the decision and let go of the unwanted players who most of us have been complaining about,
Unfortunately while there are players who would rise to the challenge to prove their worth others who drop their efforts and prove they aren't up to the challenge !!!

Reactions: J_B

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember in the past how much it hurt, and the disappointment knowing a player loss would weaken the team..

AT present I like Preston and Kiraz but if any players were to leave it would be no loss...

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the text ?

Hi (insert current GF name here)

Sorry babe, can’t be catching up for cruisers with you at the roof top bar until 6, bloody coach is making us be here from 8.30 till 5 again because we lost …how dare he treat us like this it’s bloody inhuman, doesn’t he realise we’re pro 1st graders in the Nrl … fair dinkum, someone needs to say something it’s slave labour ..
PS .. did I leave my man bag at your joint .. see you at 6 my main squeeze .. [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji112] [emoji112] [emoji484] [emoji484]

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You don't know what they're doing though do you? None of us do. I just think it's stupid to brush this off as a "lol the players are lazy".

As I said before why do we have so many injuries? Why was RFM made captain and handed a long-term deal if this was an issue? Why would RFM complain now after having to bust his arse for years to get back on the field. Keep in mind the club butchered his recovery and set him back months. None of this adds up.
Yes RFM was made club captain because he was showing all the right signs of being a good leader around the boys during the pre season and had been there the longest of majority of the players. Then fast forward to the start of the season and his performances on the field have been shocking and not up to par , Then he gets called out on it in team video sessions and then eventually dropped SO instead of putting his head down and working harder he chooses the easy way out and starts to bitch and whinge and infect the other players that can't handle the step up to being a successful club with a work hard and train hard and prepare for each week like a true professional.

Look at the last 4 or 5 premiers , Panthers , Storm , Roosters and what do they have in common ? A great hard working culture that only tolerates winning and losing is not an option

So we take 1 of the best up and coming coaches form 1 of those systems and then recruit 1 of the best strength and conditioning coaches from another of those teams and then have 1 of the all time great general managers. They come up with a plan to turn this club into a successful club again and soon as they start to implement their plan some of the players don't like it ?

So you're suggesting that our players decide what hours they do ? Should they decide how hard they train ? Should they pick the teams ?
Maybe they should coach and run the club too ?

Or should they stfu and do what they're payed to do and listen to the professionals hired by the club who know exactly what success looks like

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or shift work like my dad used to do. 12 hour day/night shifts. Then they'll know what hard work is.
Pfft sound like your dad had it easy mate.

These poor fellas have to get to work (footy field) by 8 not before they stop off at Jobels grab a coffee take a couple of photos with some fans, then head off to work where they get paid to stay in shape and have essentially the best private health cover money can buy.

Like can you imagine the stress Thompson is under?? The poor bastard has played like 30 odd games in 4 years for a measly 850k a year.

THE HORROR

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes RFM was made club captain because he was showing all the right signs of being a good leader around the boys during the pre season and had been there the longest of majority of the players. Then fast forward to the start of the season and his performances on the field have been shocking and not up to par , Then he gets called out on it in team video sessions and then eventually dropped SO instead of putting his head down and working harder he chooses the easy way out and starts to bitch and whinge and infect the other players that can't handle the step up to being a successful club with a work hard and train hard and prepare for each week like a true professional.

Look at the last 4 or 5 premiers , Panthers , Storm , Roosters and what do they have in common ? A great hard working culture that only tolerates winning and losing is not an option

So we take 1 of the best up and coming coaches form 1 of those systems and then recruit 1 of the best strength and conditioning coaches from another of those teams and then have 1 of the all time great general managers. They come up with a plan to turn this club into a successful club again and soon as they start to implement their plan some of the players don't like it ?

So you're suggesting that our players decide what hours they do ? Should they decide how hard they train ? Should they pick the teams ?
Maybe they should coach and run the club too ?

Or should they stfu and do what they're payed to do and listen to the professionals hired by the club who know exactly what success looks like
Na

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really buy into any of this but it seems pretty clear to me that Ciraldo has lost the playing group. We gone backwards in all areas of our performance as the season has progressed
Furthermore what happened to reserve grade they fell in a massive heap one win from their last 10.
The shit show has filtered in all grades

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awwww the poor fucking babies....getting paid 6 figures that doctors get to save people's lives to play a kids game.

Thoughts and prayers for them.
I've been saying this for a while on TK - today's players are man babies compared to the players of the 70's and 80's. Most of today's players can't hold down a proper job during the week and too lazy to put in the hard work. The same applies to today's education system where the hard subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry has been watered down to appease the woke crowd.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What you say is correct but they could be the two best trainers in the club with the best attitudes and when you are working with a roster that’s as thin on talent as ours that becomes a very valuable commodity.
Perham i can understand, you can see his effort he's just not up to NRL standard.

Okunbor on the other hand, i find it incredibly hard to believe he would have the best attitude or is the best trainer given what he shows on the field. Physically he is blessed with the right attributes, and both defensively and offensively he tends to be our laziest player on the paddock.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just shows you what a weak bunch of ***** that are playing for this club … coach comes in and tries to install hard working ethics and these soft cocks get upset … how dare he expect them to work till 530pm …. Fuck off if you don’t like it and get a real job like the rest of us
A bit contradicting though this nonsense. Wasn't it reported they did fuck all hard yards during pre season and rather stood in circles holding hands and sinking their toes into the earth and connecting to their inner spirit and learning how to cry in front of men and be at peace?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just Imagine what would have happened if Jammers was our captain currently and any of these attempts of tackiling was done in from of him.

We need a captain like him again.
Man, if vaso saw that shit yesterday the players would still be having nightmares of "foocking coonts couldn't defend if your contract depended on it" with saliva being sprayed everywhere

Burton would probably burst into tears