Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They aren’t running 400s or doing tackling drills for 8hrs FFS most other clubs “training” run up to 8-12 hrs when video and performance reviews are taken into account.
You don't know what they're doing though do you? None of us do. I just think it's stupid to brush this off as a "lol the players are lazy".

As I said before why do we have so many injuries? Why was RFM made captain and handed a long-term deal if this was an issue? Why would RFM complain now after having to bust his arse for years to get back on the field. Keep in mind the club butchered his recovery and set him back months. None of this adds up.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Okunbor's attitude in defence is disgraceful to say the least yet he's among the first picked every time?

What exactly has Perham shown? He's been given the most chances out of anyone and is arguably one of our worst backs. The moment Averillo moved to the back we instantly looked better.
What you say is correct but they could be the two best trainers in the club with the best attitudes and when you are working with a roster that’s as thin on talent as ours that becomes a very valuable commodity.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ciraldo is doing it rough, after Pay and Barrett its not his fault, there has been undermining not to mention he hasnt been able to field the best side two weeks in a row.
Giving 30 minutes back wouldnt hurt much, depends on why.

Reactions: ATT

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't know what they're doing though do you? None of us do. I just think it's stupid to brush this off as a "lol the players are lazy".

As I said before why do we have so many injuries? Why was RFM made captain and handed a long-term deal if this was an issue? Why would RFM complain now after having to bust his arse for years to get back on the field. Keep in mind the club butchered his recovery and set him back months. None of this adds up.
Pretty obvious to me that they tried to get RFM to the next lvl by giving him some responsibility
And the opportunity to be a leader and he dogged it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A lot of video sessions, community work, skill based exercises, weights etc. I think the way its reported is a gross exaggeration, however the fact is these group of players made the complaint.

One of the players was shipped to Newy. Dogs gave him a chance after an injury almost ended his career 3 years ago. This is how he repays them... but being entitled.

CC is only doing what Gus has backed and wants him to do. People don't realize how hands on Gus is... Not with the players, but with CC.
This is what I like to hear. Great that Gus is weeding the weak **** snitches out

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow there are a lot a very hard working, tough hombres on here. None of which have walked a day in a modern NRL players shoes. I’m imagining most of the TK would be tapping out after one gym session and a field session.