News Arthur Laundy caps year with $35m purchase of Bidwill Hotel

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I had two meals there the first was ok, the second i sent my steak back and 25 mins later i got it back still bleeding and my vegies on the side were stone cold. I know chefs like thier meat raw but i fucken dont , do as the customer asks WELL DONE IS FUCKEN COOKED THROUGH ! Wont go back ever!
Well done...eww.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Politis still has this guy covered. He owns half of Sydney. The parts he doesn’t own his mates do [emoji23]
LOL Politis has an estimated wealth of over $1.3Billion ... he's in another league.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uncle Arthur is called a Billionaire in the article.
Arthur Laundy – $506m – Another pub operator on the Rich List, Laundy Hotels is the biggest independent hotel operator in New South Wales. The group was established by Laundy’s father in 1945 and now has a portfolio of 20 pubs, hotels and bottleshops across Greater Sydney and regional New South Wales.
1607957602434.png
I got that from the AFR’s Rich List. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we have "ARTHUR" but he isn't in Politis league.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Quite a few dealerships in Canberra too
Car dealerships are struggling, it’ll be worse once “Work from home” becomes more embedded into society. There will always be a market to sell new cars, but it’s nowhere near the market it used to be.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arthur Laundy – $506m – Another pub operator on the Rich List, Laundy Hotels is the biggest independent hotel operator in New South Wales. The group was established by Laundy’s father in 1945 and now has a portfolio of 20 pubs, hotels and bottleshops across Greater Sydney and regional New South Wales.
View attachment 19325
I got that from the AFR’s Rich List. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we have "ARTHUR" but he isn't in Politis league.
Should of known the media is full of shit lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He must shit money too $$$$$

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Goodwill and licensing make hotels very expensive purchases. The license gives you territory where no-one else can sell liquor, and the pokies are a guaranteed money spinner; and the rights don't come cheap.
Exactly right. Belmore hotel sold for 50 mil not too long ago. But I’m sure the tradies will be doing their best to get it back into the black :p

Saw one guy losing 100 bux every 30 seconds there one day. He must have been 2k down in under 15mins chasing the grand jackpot. And I can only imagine what will go through the pokies at bidwill.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Politis still has this guy covered. He owns half of Sydney. The parts he doesn’t own his mates do [emoji23]
Pls Politis money isn’t a drop in the ocean on this bloke.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol just read other posts. Seems ur right. Thought aurther had him covered

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus. Didn’t realise his net worth is 1.3b. Fmd, that’s some serious coin.
Bro, he is quoted as saying he is leaving behind a property portfolio of over $500 mill for the Roosters when he leaves LOL

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car dealerships are struggling, it’ll be worse once “Work from home” becomes more embedded into society. There will always be a market to sell new cars, but it’s nowhere near the market it used to be.
84 new cars in a month aint bad -one brand