Army looked awesome ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I was just 1 row above the banner lol it looked freaking awesome, best we have looked in a long time.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt see any of the screen shots last night, I was under the big banner the whole time =[ lol
See I don't understand that thing about the banner. Do people sit under it? Can they still see the game?

Its perhaps the one reason I dont sit in the kennel/army, all the banners and flags hitting me in the head and blocking my view of the field pisses me off.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I was just 1 row above the banner lol it looked freaking awesome, best we have looked in a long time.
I was a tier or 2 above the banner and you could kinda make it out but not really. With all the ridges from the chair you knew it was the Bulldogs emblem but could not see it properly

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
See I don't understand that thing about the banner. Do people sit under it? Can they still see the game?

Its perhaps the one reason I dont sit in the kennel/army, all the banners and flags hitting me in the head and blocking my view of the field pisses me off.
Ummm, the banners/flags are not up while the game is on, only pre game and after we have scored a try

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm, the banners/flags are not up while the game is on, only pre game and after we have scored a try
I know. It's great to see the banners and have the spirit, don't get me wrong.

The one time I sat in the kennel bay, we had the bad luck to be sitting behind a roll banner with two poles...and they kept it propped up the whole game.... And I like to watch conversions and all. I guess I just was there on the wrong day :o

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh, well next time just ask them to put it down, we are nice people lol We love watching the game too, no views are obstructed while the game is on, like i said pregame and when tries are scored.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
i was holding a banner and the people behind me aksed me nicely and i put it down. Just ask kurry face :grinning:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I know. It's great to see the banners and have the spirit, don't get me wrong.

The one time I sat in the kennel bay, we had the bad luck to be sitting behind a roll banner with two poles...and they kept it propped up the whole game.... And I like to watch conversions and all. I guess I just was there on the wrong day :o
just gotta ask :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just ask Kurry Oooftt! Geez! Farr out!!

Lekk Oooft!!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well when I say infront it wasn't directly infront. If was quite a few rows down but still at the height where it blocked view lol

I was way to lazy to go down and ask LOL
lol then yell it out

Mike B

Bargache +447
Reaction score
Can someone make another Goodwin banner please .....

;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Re the hectiks, I may have shots of them.

Bah Kurry .. sit down just in front of the Kennel like I do :grinning:

All the atmosphere and excitement, and you are in front of the banners.

Should have my shots up tomorrow night .. all are resized just got to sharpen a little and adjust lighting..

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Re the hectiks, I may have shots of them.

Bah Kurry .. sit down just in front of the Kennel like I do :grinning:

All the atmosphere and excitement, and you are in front of the banners.

Should have my shots up tomorrow night .. all are resized just got to sharpen a little and adjust lighting..
thanks cant wait to see them!

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
the guys throwing crap were sitting in the seat in front i could point em out again easy enough

Status
Not open for further replies.