Armit Out For 4 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBW

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I bumped into Chris Armit today at Westfield shops and i spoke to him about alot of things. First of all he has had shoulder surgery and will be out for 4 months. I asked him about few of the young players in PL and he told me that Marvin K and Issac Luke are both going to souths. He also told me that Lydan Maitua left mid last year becuase he didnt get any game time. I asked if they were back at training and he said only the new guys and all the rest will be back next week. My mate, who's a parra fan asked him why he left parra and he told him that it was all brian smith. lol.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eh.

It looks like he should be sweet for it. But when they say "Out" he wont be training that much either. No contact work for 4 months really. So we may not see him for a while into season 07.

H

Haztrick

Hopefully he is all good.. As long as he doesn't miss too much, this should be a benefit him and his game. He is a great player and I'm glad we've locked him up for a while.

F

fatal1

as long as he is right for a majoirty of the season, then its all good. What else is off-season for? Holidays? lol nup, only surgeries...lol

btw, LOL @ Brian Smith..

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But when they say "Out" he wont be training that much either. No contact work for 4 months really. So we may not see him for a while into season 07.
True that, at least he'll be able to keep up his fitness though. As long as he's there for most of the season, particularly the business end it should be ok. Get well soon Armit.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats exactly the problem Jaybee... 4months, the guy will be at best struggling by 2nd month into 2007 series... :( :( thats very very upsetting!
First Aso, now ARmit, we lose another player like Mason, Omeley, SBW or Cskiwolski and we will really start worrying...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats exactly the problem Jaybee... 4months, the guy will be at best struggling by 2nd month into 2007 series... :( :( thats very very upsetting!
First Aso, now ARmit, we lose another player like Mason, Omeley, SBW or Cskiwolski and we will really start worrying...
Hahahah

Im crying of laughter reading thatttttttt

HAHAHAHAH

H

Haztrick

4 months from now is March 14th. If he spends time inside the chamber and our staff do a great job on him, I reckon he will only miss 1 or 2 games. He should be all sweet.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if we are talking about the same person he has retired and become a school teacher last i heard

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
not missing any games, but a healthy pre season is still very important

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
i think he's only missed like 2 game since joining the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.