Armin ONLY NYE - Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust/47458/Armin_Only_lands_this_New_Years_Eve?module=Content&action=View&id=47458&term=Armin_Only_lands_this_New_Years_Eve&theme=default

Armin Only lands this New Years Eve

In a week of truly massive announcements here on inthemix it seems as though we’ve saved one of the most anticipated for last. Teased out over the past year by the man himself with a raft of hints and clues in several interviews, inthemix can now exclusively reveal that Dutch megastar Armin van Buuren will indeed be bringing his patented Armin Only spectacular back to Australia, perfectly timed for New Years Eve. This will be the second time Australia has had the chance to experience the magic of Armin Only, following the whirlwind success of his 2008 winter tour.

Hooking up once again with local heavyweights Future Entertainment, Armin van Buuren will arrive like an atom bomb on the Australian summer, touching down in Melbourne for one super-sized New Years Eve bash at a venue still to be revealed. This is bigger than big, more epic than epic. It’s off the charts in ways you’d only expect from AVB.

Currently touring the world with a brand new concept driven show built around his upcoming Mirage album, Armin’s Melbourne stop-over for Armin Only looks set to be one of the biggest shows of his Mirage world tour, with AVB showing his love for Australian crowds and granting New Years revelers the only full 9-hour Armin Only experience for his whole world tour. Yes, it’s that epic!

As well as receiving the all-night Armin treatment this New Years Eve, the Melbourne Armin Only extravaganza will get all the other trims and trappings of the Mirage world tour, with Future Entertainment hyping up the show’s “huge galaxy of guest stars and vocalists” and a positively spine tingling production rig to marvel at. We can’t wait.

Check out the tour trailer below for a taste of what’s in store, and keep your eyes glued to inthemix for the announce of where Armin Only NYE will take place.

Hey everyone - I just this afternoon booked flights back home for Christmas, first day of the Boxing Day test and now ARMIN. I was lucky enough to get the last remaining seat available with Qantas using my flyer miles. San Antonio, LA, Brisbane, Melbourne and return.......... I'm so thankful. This would have been the third Christmas away from family and friends in Australia!!!!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ohh emm geee

rami wanna go to melbourne for new years lol?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice!!

NYE in Melbourne...hmmmmmmm

X

XxFoVoSxX

What about me, it isn't fair I've had enough now i want my share Can't you see i wanna live

brings a tear to my eye :p

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****, Tiesto and Calvin Harris in November than Armin in december

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.