Are you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassan hassan

Waterboy
Reaction score
The only people should be out are all the ones who's controlling the club from the highest official to the lowest.none of the real supporters will ever be out.go the dogs.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you out? Another dogs loss.

Their passing is clunky, they just pass it and always behind the man. No one coming onto the ball, they just lob it sideways, Not sharp at all. Looks like 7 year olds compared to sharp passing by Pearce/kiery

In the last minute of the match one set to play, what is tolman doing rucking it out at 2km/h

We won't make the top 8, josh Reynolds and mbye are no good

I'm out, we have nothing.

BYE ... LOLLL why create a thread to tell everyone you're "out #DramaQueen

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Madi Gras is over, back in the closet with you

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I can say is I'm IN.

I've been a Berries / Bulldogs fan for 56 years and nothing is going to change that; not even the combined assault from Des Hasler and Ben Cummins.

IMO it was the best game we've played for years. In fact when Graham slipped that brilliant pass to send Elliott over I thought: "We're back!"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you should support a team that will entertain you, cause this one probably wont anytime soon. Its a bullshit comment to say "you are out" because by no doubt you will keep supporting like all of us who have been waiting patiently for a premiership since 2004. You ARE a fairweather if you don't weather it out.
Not a fair weather supporter but a very frustrated supporter.

I've supported the dogs from 1988, saw our premiership live in 1995 and 2004, there again in 2012, sat right under Dessys coaches box.

2012 was disappointing as we had the firepower but lost to a better team on the day, fair enough.

2014, we make the grand final but even the most staunch bulldog supporter knew they were losing that match, ok but we made the grand final.

But to watch them play these days, I mean they can't catch and pass. This is a professional sport and an A grade NRL side. And we say our halves can't kick, can't read the game, can't pass? We try make excuses and wait for a day it's going to turn around. What is this??

Reynolds try's hard but just don't have the tools. there is brilliance in Moses mbye but not at number 7.. (Number 1 is his spot)

We expect better.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not out but not really investing that much emotion this season. Ill ride the roller coaster during game time .but thats about it.
I not upset by the loss im definitely not happy either but whats done is done at the dogs .i voted with my wallet and cant do more than that.
I'm with this guy word for word, honestly and verbatim.
I'll always love the club, the colours and jersey but hate the captain steering the ship.
I'll just wait below for sunnier days

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I can say is I'm IN.

I've been a Berries / Bulldogs fan for 56 years and nothing is going to change that; not even the combined assault from Des Hasler and Ben Cummins.

IMO it was the best game we've played for years. In fact when Graham slipped that brilliant pass to send Elliott over I thought: "We're back!"
Elliot and rfm gave me huge hope
Fresh blood and enthusiasm
Throw in Woodford and tuamaga on the bench and I'll regain my semi erection from last night.
The first 10-15 mins of defence was awesome

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Unlike Des, I BLEED blue and white. I am NOT happy with the clubs current status, and I am not a current season ticket holder - and it's my passion for this club which is why I'm making this stand as a protest.

I, like many of us here, are like Steve Mortimer in that we love this club to death, it is a part of who we are as a person/people, but the current circumstances and direction is not something that we agree with, and it's not the club we're angry with, it's those at the top of the hierarchy.

CBB TIL I MOTHER FUCKING DIE!

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score

Their passing is clunky, they just pass it and always behind the man. No one coming onto the ball, they just lob it sideways, Not sharp at all. Looks like 7 year olds compared to sharp passing by Pearce/kiery

In the last minute of the match one set to play, what is tolman doing rucking it out at 2km/h

We don't need weak people following this great club. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out. Go follow the Women's AFL.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fair weather supporter but a very frustrated supporter.

I've supported the dogs from 1988, saw our premiership live in 1995 and 2004, there again in 2012, sat right under Dessys coaches box.

2012 was disappointing as we had the firepower but lost to a better team on the day, fair enough.

2014, we make the grand final but even the most staunch bulldog supporter knew they were losing that match, ok but we made the grand final.

But to watch them play these days, I mean they can't catch and pass. This is a professional sport and an A grade NRL side. And we say our halves can't kick, can't read the game, can't pass? We try make excuses and wait for a day it's going to turn around. What is this??

Reynolds try's hard but just don't have the tools. there is brilliance in Moses mbye but not at number 7.. (Number 1 is his spot)

We expect better.
Fair enough mate I'm frustrated too, but considering you have supported the club for so long, are you really gonna give up on the Dogs if they fail to meet your expectations?

Last edited:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It may seem frustrating but I will never give up on the dogs despite how poor we are. I will never forget 2008.. it was 10x worse than this. We lost Mason at the start, released Sherwin to Super league, lost SBW mid-season and worst of all got the wooden spoon and played a bunch of mediocre players such as FRED BRIGGS and co.

I hope this is a wake call to Hasler and the team.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this season, i will just watch footy to enjoy it. Basically my support of any particular side is "pending".

If the club can move coaches on as well as players, i cant see why fans are obliged to stay true, are we contracted? the club needs to earn the respect of fans, not due to the 1980s successes but today..

I expect a degree of professionalism, i don't mind if we lose but we must turn up with a side capable to dismantling a defensive unit, provide an entertaining game and alter our style to adjust to the opposition and how the game is playing out.

At the moment, we have a set of halves/hooker than cannot pass or kick, cannot read the game, make silly plays, cannot build pressure, trip people and have poor decision making skills particularly on last tackle.

Other players get in each others road, don't support the ball runner and don't run onto the ball hard enough.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this season, i will just watch footy to enjoy it. Basically my support of any particular side is "pending".

If the club can move coaches on as well as players, i cant see why fans are obliged to stay true, are we contracted? the club needs to earn the respect of fans, not due to the 1980s successes but today..

I expect a degree of professionalism, i don't mind if we lose but we must turn up with a side capable to dismantling a defensive unit, provide an entertaining game and alter our style to adjust to the opposition and how the game is playing out.

At the moment, we have a set of halves/hooker than cannot pass or kick, cannot read the game, make silly plays, cannot build pressure, trip people and have poor decision making skills particularly on last tackle.

Other players get in each others road, don't support the ball runner and don't run onto the ball hard enough.
Give it a few months while you sit on the fence "pending". Then throw your support to one of the top four clubs in July. Possibly pick up a grand finalist if your choice doesn't make a run of it. That's Bandwagon 101

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler should be hanging his head in shame for his past decisions/attrocities
Shame shame shame

I've lost every ounce of confidence in his decisions and its affected my faith in the dogs . I still love and watch the dogs but the blind faith is gone.

To me they're no longer a team with heart , They're more like puppets.

Where's our visionary players? Ennis / Pritchard / Hodko , the one percenters that could actually grind out a win .. All kicked to the curb !!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'll NEVER be out, but atm I'm not interested until they remove the cancer from OUR Club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Support of the side is pending? Isnt that the definition of fairweather fan? My support of the "side" is constant. My support of Des is "pending"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we beat the warriors tonight, ill give them their last chance. I dont think the problem is DES, its reynolds, mbye, Liccha

Status
Not open for further replies.