Are you on the bus?

Are you on/off the bus?

• Firmly on the bus, will never leave the bus. Gus/Ciro/JK are doing a great job. Long game baby

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Was never on the bus, saw this coming eg. Gus is a myth, Ciro is unproven and a big chance to Fail

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Got off the bus yesterday as writing on the walls, press conference stunk it up

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Very close to dismounting the bus

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Undecided, will ride the bus a few more stops before making a decision

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to take stock and see where the fan base is currently at in relation to the call out from Reed in the press conference yesterday.

Mahoney following 66-0 defeat to the Knights : “We know this club is headed in the right direction. Fans don’t have the right to boo or criticise. If you’re not with us, then get off the bus”

So, as a fan, where do you stand currently?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What fkn bus?

You have an assistant as "coach"
No halfback
A centre pretending to be a 5/8th playing in HB
Zero middles
A park footballer as FB who doesn't get dropped
A fat midget overplaying every hand at hooker

If this is the bus then I never was on it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw it coming to an extent, he had an ugly exit from Penrith clashing with the head coach.

Probably why he hired Ciraldo, an experienced coach wouldn't want Gould over ruling them or telling them how to do their job.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Time to take stock and see where the fan base is currently at in relation to the call out from Reed in the press conference yesterday.

Mahoney following 66-0 defeat to the Knights : “We know this club is headed in the right direction. Fans don’t have the right to boo or criticise. If you’re not with us, then get off the bus”

So, as a fan, where do you stand currently?
Booooooooooooooo

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need another option - On the bus, won't be off the bus as I love the Bulldogs, irrespective of how good or bad things are going and how depressing the next few years potentially become.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need another option - On the bus, won't be off the bus as I love the Bulldogs, irrespective of how good or bad things are going and how depressing the next few years potentially become.
100%

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'm on the bus. As shit and busted as that bus is, it's my bus. You won't see me on any other bus. Especially some shit expansion bus that's been around for 6 months

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"The wheels on the bus go round and round" but ours are triangles

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the bus cause I've been a supporter my whole life, the club is bigger than the group there at the moment