Are you down with downs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A MOTHER of a 21-year-old man with Down syndrome has gone public in her search for volunteers to help him lose his virginity.

Lucy Baxter says her son Otto wants to have sex for the first time and not only is she helping him find a woman, she says she is willing to pay for it.

"I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex," Miss Baxter, who lives in Oxfordshire, UK and has four adopted sons with Downs syndrome, told the Daily Mail.

"I would have no problem paying for Otto to go to Amsterdam to visit a brothel if that's what he wanted but I dare say he could afford to pay for it himself."

Miss Baxter said she just wanted her son to have the same opportunities available to people without Down syndrome.

"I strongly believe that society has a learning disability when it comes to Down syndrome," she told the Daily Mail.

"Why should these people be kept separate and pigeon-holed when they have the same emotions, desires and feelings as so called 'normal' people.

"He has the same expectations as everybody else. If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else."

Down Syndrome NSW chief executive Steve Clarke said that everyone faced barriers to finding love and that people with Down syndrome faced a few more.

"People with Down syndrome have high expectations from life these days and want to have lives that are fulfllling in many ways including in love," he said.

"It may not be something that people think about but they should be aware that people with Down syndrome have much the same feelings, emotions and instincts as we all do and love can be just as tough for them as it is for the rest of us."

The association ran regular workshops on sexuality which were always well attended, Mr Clarke said.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor buggers not being able to get any. I do feel sorry for them, especially since i heard a rumour they are very sexual beings.

Its a silly world where a weird fatty like me can get some, but a sweet kid can't. Although some may feel as if they are taking advantage of the boy.

P

Promiscuous

lolol

i want my mum to do that for me, and more often, like most weekends

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Given his condition, she'll have to supervise.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Any jokes about "going down" and the thread will close

B

Billy Ngawini

bahahahahaha

for a second I thought this was soliola

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why doesnt she just seduce him herself.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm willing to bend over for him if he swings that way..

How much will his mum pay me? :whacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.