Opinion Are you a current Member?

Are you a Current member of the Bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The currrent mob will also get the boot if things dont improve dramatically by election time 2022..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can your membership renewal be based on performance or who the coach is, or whatever.....Either you’re a supporter or you’re not!! Win lose or draw.... being a doggie supporter is for life and for all seasons, good and bad.
Membership doesnt equal supporter imo.. Im a member but i know heaps of supporters who arent members for one reason or another (usually financial reasons)..

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only shit fans threaten to boycott and not renew. Stand by your your club and do something constructive. Shame on all of those members who can obviously afford a membership but then didn’t pledge it to the club so it can survive the current situation.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i was a member but changed to member at ANZ stadium, better value

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i was a member but changed to member at ANZ stadium, better value
I know a few people who did that and I've got both (different people can share different tickets).
Now that they've canned the stadium upgrade and I'm told this gives the tenants an option on their contracts, I'm interested to see what the Dogs decide to do.
If they make a bigger commitment to Bankwest for instance, I probably wouldn't renew my ANZ Membership just for Origin and the NRL Finals (I don't use many of the reciprocal benefits).

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My father and I are both season ticket holders and footy club members. But we won't be going to any games due to corona as my dad is in the vulnerable bracket due to his age and kidney problems.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a member as such, only because I’m from Nz... BUT I’m more than a member and a life time supporter of the Mighty Bulldogs..

I buy merchandise, it buy it in the bucketloads, I flew over in 2014 for the GF, I would fly to all the big games, I never missed a game since I can remember..!!!