News Are we screwed? Discuss...

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking of this.. I drove into the gym with my new car that is clean.. they only have 4 spots undercover and it looks like it will rain soon. The cars undercover are bomb cars.. do I toot my horn for them to come out and move their cars so I can park undercover?

Do I want the rain laced with who knows what to distort my cars paint dico? Should the bomb cars give up the undercover spots like someone gives up seats on the bus for the elderly
Might be other's thing, and no judgement if it is, yet you would hate to have your dico fucked.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be other's thing, and no judgement if it is, yet you would hate to have your dico fucked.
Should I start a thread about bomb cars taking up good car spots? If you have a good car I think you should get the better parking spots. People with shit cars can park out on the street.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Should I start a thread about bomb cars taking up good car spots? If you have a good car I think you should get the better parking spots. People with shit cars can park out on the street.
Please don't tell me you're one of those guys who are too afraid to drive their car on a bit of dirt?

I've met a few people like this.
They're generally Middle Eastern background.
They seem to think driving their precious slave mobile on a bit of dirt is going to ruin everything?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you're one of those guys who are too afraid to drive their car on a bit of dirt?

I've met a few people like this.
They're generally Middle Eastern background.
They seem to think driving their precious slave mobile on a bit of dirt is going to ruin everything?
Well I do have a weekend car and a daily.. but the real reason is I dont like cleaning it so I’ll avoid driving the weekender to keep it clean.

I only drive it for a few hours every week or so and feel that I need to clean it before it settles back in the garage.. sort of like needing a shower before going to bed. I will not go to bed without a shower first.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I do have a weekend car and a daily.. but the real reason is I dont like cleaning it so I’ll avoid driving the weekender to keep it clean.

I only drive it for a few hours every week or so and feel that I need to clean it before it settles back in the garage.. sort of like needing a shower before going to bed. I will not go to bed without a shower first.
Just so long as you don't believe driving on an unsealed road is the end of the world?

I've had a few run ins with entitled ***** over the years.
It gets old fast and you start making sport out of it to kill some time!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's some nice reading on 3M and cancer clusters in Michigan. Great story of how 3M was a great local employer and offered a standard of living to staff that was spectacular - but at the same time the chemicals they made (PFAS included) were causing havoc with local kids in particular.

Legacy issues are always difficult but two things come to mind. 1) NICNAS approves chemical use in Australia. Basically, if you swim in the stuff and don't die, you're good to go. Pretty lax imv. 2) Upon formation of the EU, they wanted to regulate human health outcomes for something like 15000 chemicals made and used in the EU above a certain volume (think it was 10 tonnes - was a while ago). Bayer told the EU the cost of doing this would drive them bankrupt so they would just move all their factories out of the EU. They also argued these chemicals had been around for years. the EU bent over and removed the requirement.

And my favourite. Union Carbide at Homebush. We kicked them out because the contamination it was causing was epic (and the site eventually became part of the Olympic centre). So they moved to India. Six months later - we had the Bhopal disaster. Its why if you buy real estate over that way - think you've been had. What under the ground there is pretty scary shit.
Yes but you will save on heating costs