Are we gonna sign any players or what !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im sick of these rumours on this forumn stating that were gonna get him and him and him,lets face it no one wants to come to the Bulldogs,i prefer it that way,its just our style we always breed our own players but this time we need some players,definately speed for phuck sake we need speed,hickey can run faster than our winger and centres,and the **** that keeps popping up,yeah we have allready signes chase from st gearge and lawrence is on the cards so is cooper so was Falou,and inu and hayne who did we get and who are we going to get no one...our players are bred not bought..
My point....i dont know but i want to sign someone special with all this money floating around lets do it,i hope we decide on a coach soon and get some decent players...
personally my top pick would be lawrence imagine SBW offloading to this kid OMG *sway head side to side*

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
we'll sign people , just give it time brother , not everything can happen in a flash , im sure the club has alot to deal with before signing players .. ie ; finding a new coach ..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Thats the thing about rumours. Only a small % actually come true. Which is why i dont get my hopes up.

Yes, Lawrence would be an asset though! Dont think he is budging from all reports. Shame!

80fic...

we'll sign people , just give it time brother , not everything can happen in a flash , im sure the club has alot to deal with before signing players .. ie ; finding a new coach ..
they already have a coach K Moore

hth

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I heard the dogs are chasing lockyer for 2010

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I heard the dogs are chasing lockyer for 2010
Now that would be a signing. I dont expect it to happen though.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
be patient, its only april

plus the market aint that strong this year, some good players off contract next year, we don't need to spend cash for the sake of spending cash

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Patients people the players will come.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought there was some limitations on talking to players that are coming off contract at the end of the year. I thought you werent allowed to talk to them till June or something. Maybe im tripping, and it doesnt explain Tonga, but didnt it at least used to be so? If it isnt it should be.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eh even if we dont sign any plenty of potential in the younger grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.