Are the NRL referrees feeling the pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Based on the results from the weekend, you cannot help but feel they have blown a number of penalties in error and will not listen to the team Captains.

What do you think?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
who gives a **** about refs other than *****MH*****

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
I think they are feeling the pressue.But its good that they aren't taking any crap from the players so that the players know not to push the refs

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bek said:
I think they are feeling the pressue.But its good that they aren't taking any crap from the players so that the players know not to push the refs
agreed. i reckon some of them are being too light on the backchatting crap from players. paul rauhihi always gives them a mouthful...and if i were a ref, i'd march him

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
yer im very surprised rauhihi hasn been sent to the bin on a number of times.The refs have to be stern with player, fair with the calls they make and not be biast to teams!Ever weekend a ref will look to have favoured a team but have we thought how we would react in the same situation of the game.The game is heaps fast and the refs have to make a decision in less then 5 seconds..not even that.We shoudl cut some slack for them..as much as i know we all dislike the refs we have to remember its hard for us as fans 2 watch them make stupid calls but its much harder for them making them a lot of the time

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
if they make the correct calls then they dont have to feel pressure.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow....are you from the union? nah, any football fan will blame the ref for the teams loss. thats the way it goes. but i would love to see the average bogan take control of a footy game...being in the centre of a field is crazy. i enjoyed under 12's reffing...not too fast, but still good. and rauhihi...the time he got marched this year was cos he turned and swore at the ref. i wouldnt have entertained it!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
the refs are the reason we lost so many games this year,not the players or injuries,lol

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
coastaldog said:
the refs are the reason we lost so many games this year,not the players or injuries,lol
you cant balme the ref!i use to do that every single game 2 years ago when souths lost..it was the ref..blah blah!
its not the ref..its how the team performs on the night..the ref does have an influence on the over all score but you can't blake the ref every game.Some games you can

Status
Not open for further replies.