Are the dogs double reverse tanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Ive seen some really good ideas posted recently as to strategies that hasler may be using for our final two weeks. But, i think you all will agree you have been wrong, simple because you have not heard this ingenious idea.

What if.. The dogs are double reverse tanking. This was, manly, who would have expected us to tank so we dont play them, also expected souths to tank in order to play us, due to the fact that south did not expect the dogs to tank and come second. So! what if.. hasler has double reverse tanked, in order to throw off manly and put us in number 1 position and play south, while manly themselves did not tank?

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
someone needs to get a life , heres a tip - go down to your local bottleshop ; buy a carton of beer and fire up for tonights game

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
someone needs to get a life , heres a tip - go down to your local bottleshop ; buy a carton of beer and fire up for tonights game
Im muslim, but ill replace "beer" with a few cans of V haha

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I reckon Parra tanked all season not to face us in the finals

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
a double reverse tank

this is like playing uno except with rugby league finals positions

skip skip reverse reverse draw 2 tbh

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I reckon Parra tanked all season not to face us in the finals
My mate is a Parra supporter , the other day he walked into a bar and the bartender asked him ' what would you like ? he replied " surprise me " ...
the bartender then showed him a nude photo of his wife .......................

he wasnt surprised .

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All we need to do is beat every single f****** team and we will win the comp!!!!! None of this tanking BS

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All we need to do is beat every single f****** team and we will win the comp!!!!! None of this tanking BS
Well if we beat the gayders tonight, that will complete the whole 15 scalps of the NRL this season

Status
Not open for further replies.