Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didnt include gfs , however 6/9 isnt a choke.
2012 melb was offside all game and 2014 we had no kasiano , pritchard and brown only played about 4 tenty minute games leading up to the GF , Hodko , reynolds J mozz all busted in that game .
If anything 2012 was a choke as we were minor Premiers. 2014 was far from a choke.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The roosters will choke tonight.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Olympics had choking as an event the medals would go like this ...

Gold = St George
Silver = Roosters
Bronze = Parrramatta
Captain I take great offence at this. My Eels should have the GOLD!!. If I had to mention just one game, having JT's boys down 30-6 and losing in 10 minutes. Now THAT takes real talent:-) It really is sad when I think about it:-(

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If anything 2012 was a choke as we were minor Premiers. 2014 was far from a choke.
Agree, Dog's were the best team in 2012 and got outsmarted by Melbourne in the first half of the GF. Couldn't get passion for field passion.

Anyway I think it is a fair question. Since 2004 dogs have been in 7 finals series and finished in the top four 3 times and two grand finals. 2012 was by far the best chance and fell as the last hurdle.

The team has been on a downward trend following 2012 being bottom half of the eight.

Not sure how next year will be. So hopefully the boys win tonight, stick it up the fair weather chooks supporters who don't turn out to watch their team anyway and show them what real passion for your football team is all about.

Extra bonus, hope Kane Evans (the little bitch) gets smashed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.