Aqua Golf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Oh a little off topic,

Mike I'm a 50/50 for Sunday. I'm gathering up some tonsilitis. If I can't play then I'll at least come down and watch :(
Nah, you're right dude. If it's gonna risk making you worse then don't come down. If you must, then be ref or cameraman or something.

People droppin like flies. :(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Nah, you're right dude. If it's gonna risk making you worse then don't come down. If you must, then be ref or cameraman or something.

its an excuse dueto mothers day. tomorrow im gonna come on and say i tore a ass muscle after being molested by alex's strap on

for shizz

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

I reckon I'll make it and even play tbh. But I don't wanna get my hopes up or yours for that matter - just in case so it doesn't come as a shock on the day.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
its too much of a tease, I can always hit those $100 signs but never land the ball in the hole

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
what's aqua golf?
Possibly the most brilliant idea known to man.

Lake + golf balls + pitching wedge + metal signs = aqua golf.

Hit a sign, win a 2 for 1 game. Get it in a basket win a money amount. Get it over the freakn lake, and you get bragging rights. I've only managed it twice with a strong wind behind me.

However I am upset that they have put a cage around the boat so you couldn't get target practice at the guy driving it. :(

Depending on dates (and how my shoulder is that day) I could be up for it.

So far I'm yet to attend there and NOT leave with a 2 for 1 ggame (infact last time I ended up with 3 and looked somewhat like a scammer as it was 3 in a row) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.