Apparently we've ruined Gallops birthday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats the nature of his job he doesnt like it he knows where the door is...we all have to go to school or go to work on our birthdays...WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD DAVID GALLOP.......phhht seriously....

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Till this Day I still don't know how the Hell did he manage to Become the CEO of the NRL... He really must of Slept his way to the Top!!!

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone really ever payed careful Attention to the Sh!t that comes out of Gallop's Mouth... Seriously.

T

TdoggBulldog

lol who cares about the article or gallop or his birthday?

im too lazy to give a **** honestly lol

skolla

Waterboy
Reaction score
The reason i think Gallop is so upset is because - Dog face Rebbecca Wilson promised to polish his small johnson on the night of his birthday, in return for him polishing her big man sack.

He should be thanking us.........

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Josh Massoud is a anti bulldogs cockroach always has been always will be he thrives to stick the daggers in.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
**** gallop

****ing wanka!!

happy ****ing birthday u troll..

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry dude but this is just a rubbish post....

these people you accuse of 'saying sh*t' about the bulldogs - what have they been saying?? have they been saying that one of the players has been charged with biting....have they been saying another player is wanted for stealing a car?? OMG, WHERE DO THEY COME UP WITH THESE LIES?????

as for ruining gallop's b'day, whats wrong with the article?? being the CEO of the NRL you just dont expect these sort of things to happen....and surprise surprise 90% of the time its the dogs - what do you expect them to write??
dont call my posts rubbish i have the right to voice my opinion just like anybody else

im not talking bout the recent events im talking bout everything thats gone on in the past couple of years

Matty B

Reaction score
The reason i think Gallop is so upset is because - Dog face Rebbecca Wilson promised to polish his small johnson on the night of his birthday, in return for him polishing her big man sack.

LOL. Haha gold.

K

kennyy

Theres only 1 David Gallop
1 David Gallop
with a packet of sweets
and a cheeky smile
david gallop is a ****en peadophile

K

kennyy

YUCK u just made me picture wilson in her bday suit :(

H

harryharris

I always work on my Birthday but I dont whinge about it.

JSL

Doggies FTW
Reaction score
Who is Gallop???

Is it that Wilson B I T C H girlfriend? err boyfriend??

Status
Not open for further replies.