Apologies

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's appropriate as we rapidly approach the end of this miserable year that we all take a moment to reflect and perhaps apologise for an early call. Whilst I appreciate many will likely want to apologise for having faith in certain players that no longer deserve it, or even the coach, I personally would like to remain somewhat positive.

I apologise for writing off young Chris Patolo after his first game. The kid has plenty of development to come, but the past couple of games and particularly today's game has shown me his future is bright if given time and opportunity.

Anyone else want to cleanse their conscious please feel free to add your apology.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's appropriate as we rapidly approach the end of this miserable year that we all take a moment to reflect and perhaps apologise for an early call. Whilst I appreciate many will likely want to apologise for having faith in certain players that no longer deserve it, or even the coach, I personally would like to remain somewhat positive.

I apologise for writing off young Chris Patolo after his first game. The kid has plenty of development to come, but the past couple of games and particularly today's game has shown me his future is bright if given time and opportunity.

Anyone else want to cleanse their conscious please feel free to add your apology.
No apology required,I have yet to meet the perfect human,I dint see the game today but the other 2 games I seen him in were very positive,1 bright light in a dismal year.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly, if we’re rating Patolo on that performance we are doomed.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd like to apologise to Vlandys for saying this..... has ruined the game for me. I would like to apologise to the refs, particularly Sutton for the hatred I have unleashed for all those random 6 agains. Can I also apologise to Freddy, John's and all the other journalists who I labelled cockroaches and vermin.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
every player the coach and club management should be apologizing to all bulldogs supporters for the crap they have dished up all season
4 games scoring 0 points
710 points scored against them
most likely finish up with 2 wins and 22 losses for the season

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
every player the coach and club management should be apologizing to all bulldogs supporters for the crap they have dished up all season
4 games scoring 0 points
710 points scored against them
most likely finish up with 2 wins and 22 losses for the season
It's a record breaking year for teams at the extremes. Don't just blame the club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anything with this shit season we are at least building depth that will pay off in next few seasons with all the pups getting experience in FG

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to apologise to myself for posting on my Facebook page the morning of round 1 saying this is the best looking bulldogs team we’ve had in a long time and it’s the first time I’ve been excited about the footy since 2014. What a stupid comment it was and my mates still tag me in it all the time.