Anyone work/own/know something that works in a car dealership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
You guys know anyone who works in a car dealership etc? I'm looking at buying a new van, an absolute spanker but I want to know what my best choice is and if anyone can get me a really good deal on a lease or even purchase hire contract..

My current options are:

Toyota Hiace
Hyundai iLoad
Ford Transit
VW Transporter
Renault Trafic

Any recommendations etc?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahmed on this forum works for Volkswagon.

Send him a PM.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys know anyone who works in a car dealership etc? I'm looking at buying a new van, an absolute spanker but I want to know what my best choice is and if anyone can get me a really good deal on a lease or even purchase hire contract..

My current options are:

Toyota Hiace
Hyundai iLoad
Ford Transit
VW Transporter
Renault Trafic

Any recommendations etc?
Go Toyota Hiace longbase champ. Best vans I have ever worked around.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad has only ever had 2 seperate hiaces for as long as I remember. Those things go hard, and even if they have issues, refuse to die! lol

M

mofo sixx

My current options are:

Toyota Hiace
Hyundai iLoad
Ford Transit
VW Transporter
Renault Trafic

Any recommendations etc?
i know a few pppl who swear by Transits , woman i know owns one,

they are huge (they might come in dfrnt sizes?) the one she has is massive

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE the Toyota Hiace. It is by far the most uncomfortable VAN i've ever had the displeasure of sitting in. I moved the seat back and everytime I would change gears my knee kept smacking the steering wheel rack, annoying as hell. I'm trying to avoid the Hiace as much as possible

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
My dad has only ever had 2 seperate hiaces for as long as I remember. Those things go hard, and even if they have issues, refuse to die! lol
Thats well known with everyone, but they're too fcking uncomfortable, literally a box on bloody wheels. And for a big bloke like me, I find it unbearably annoying, not to mention the cabin noise the engine makes!

i know a few pppl who swear by Transits , woman i know owns one,

they are huge (they might come in dfrnt sizes?) the one she has is massive
It is one of the most comfortable vans you could sit in, with a very good 6 speed gearbox, but alot of people have said they've got quite a few issues with them in terms of longevity etc.

And yeah, they come in small, medium and long wheelbases, all with low or high roofs

M

mofo sixx

I absolutely HATE the Toyota Hiace. It is by far the most uncomfortable VAN i've ever had the displeasure of sitting in. I moved the seat back and everytime I would change gears my knee kept smacking the steering wheel rack, annoying as hell. I'm trying to avoid the Hiace as much as possible
yea thats why the woman i know got a Transit

for size & comfort

M

mofo sixx

It is one of the most comfortable vans you could sit in, with a very good 6 speed gearbox, but alot of people have said they've got quite a few issues with them in terms of longevity etc.

And yeah, they come in small, medium and long wheelbases, all with low or high roofs
she has had hers for 4 years now, i just asked her & she has had no major issues with it. except hers didnt come with A/C & she said that was a hassle getting A/C installed.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats well known with everyone, but they're too fcking uncomfortable, literally a box on bloody wheels. And for a big bloke like me, I find it unbearably annoying, not to mention the cabin noise the engine makes!

Hahahaha yeah, when they get a bit long in the tooth, they roar. I used to be able to hear my dad coming home from 3 streets away LOL
Never been in the drivers seat so you could be right. But the passenger seat isn't too bad, except for the firm seat. I'd sit in it for 5 hours smashed up against my bro and father, just chuck my legs up on the dash and viola. I just hate how the ****y seat is so much higher up.

But I guess they are outdated :p

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
she has had hers for 4 years now, i just asked her & she has had no major issues with it. except hers didnt come with A/C & she said that was a hassle getting A/C installed.
Cheers for that. My current preference is a Transit until I have a look at the new larger wheelbase VW and Renault vans

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah, when they get a bit long in the tooth, they roar. I used to be able to hear my dad coming home from 3 streets away LOL
Never been in the drivers seat so you could be right. But the passenger seat isn't too bad, except for the firm seat. I'd sit in it for 5 hours smashed up against my bro and father, just chuck my legs up on the dash and viola. I just hate how the ****y seat is so much higher up.

But I guess they are outdated :p
They are, very outdated. Even the current model wasn't too popular in the UK and Europe so they sell the previous hiace versions, they haven't even introduced the current version we have in Australia into the UK . It's like you're getting into a friggen truck

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one help him. he is seeking attention.

D

DoggyStylz

does the GVM matter? 1 tonne 2tonne?

do you need it for run around say courier work?

or heavy sh!t like crated goods?

for a run around the toyota townace are pretty good

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
bro go for a mitsubishi express...

better then the hiace and mitsubishi offer better warranty and service

Status
Not open for further replies.