Last edited by a moderator:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
yeah I noticed this at the time. conveniently forgotten about

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about. It was when Jackson was taken into touch, correct?

It looks as bad as the Kasiano incident but didnt receive a single mention.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It set the tone for the match especially the lack of action by the officials. And not a mention from the oracle in the commentary box.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Twitter has been going mad with everyone putting up screen shots of this to Greenburg and all the news/media people. MMM Dan Ginane etc. not one person has replied to me or anyone else and no has mentioned it on the radio, TV or press.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was actually worse then the kas incident because he made no attempt to make a tackle. Just slid in with the knees. Would be good to appeal if kas gets a charge and show that footage, where no penalty or charge was made. They wouldn't be able to argue that..... But then that would take common sense right....

Probably kas gets an extra 3 weeks for proving how pathetic the league is going.

Ps what happened to innocent until progeny guilty? Obviously not in the NRL? The only league that puts the charge and punishment forward before the charge is actually officially handed down. That puts pressure for the league to show its got authority.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That is way worse than Kasiano's!
Can Burgess still get cited?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Twitter has been going mad with everyone putting up screen shots of this to Greenburg and all the news/media people. MMM Dan Ginane etc. not one person has replied to me or anyone else and no has mentioned it on the radio, TV or press.
Don't stop brother, even if they don't reply keep posting.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about bmoz being taken out without the ball? How about that one?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard they were going to cite Jackson for viciously attacking the knees of Burgess after this incident. Our players need to learn to get soft tissue under the knees of Souths players when they're at risk of damaging knee cartilage. Jackson should be appalled with himself.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching a number of those moments (and more), end of the day, we where ****ed over in that game, we already knew that.

If anything the players where very reserved in what they said to the refs, they deserved more (words, not the bottles).

hotdoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Check 1:07:21 - Burgess knees on T-Rex's head close to the goal line

radanesia

New Pup
Reaction score
Yeah but to late. Where was our penalty for it? Hind sight a wonderful thing but game time is what counts. Many penalties given but only to one team.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
charged easier than kasiano though it was worse

Status
Not open for further replies.