Anyone know where I can buy the 2014 Dogs Rain jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
canterbury clothing have a big sale on at the moment

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything over 100 dollars is honestly too much. I Appreciate the profits go to the club but surely 100 bux is suficuent enough for a product made in china.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a mate got 3 bulldogs jerseys in china for myself and 2 kids early last year for $100, theres no difference to the real deal, i know the clubs have to make money but with what they are charging for jerseys its just a rip off

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depens on size, couple on ebay

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
canterbury clothing have a big sale on at the moment
Right here - http://www.canterburynz.com.au/product/789/9661/mens/bulldogs-wet-weather-jacket-2014/

Limited sizes and has blue instead of black across the top. But a decent price. Still too exxy for me.

Also, I read that the reason everything is so expensive has nothing to do with the clubs. It's the NRL licence fees. They add heaps on, and get this, the club doesn't even get to keep all the profit. Something like 20% gets shared by all clubs, so the crap clubs not selling much merch, benefit from clubs like ours that sell heaps.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of rain, I'm trying to get a bulldogs umbrella but can't see one at the online store suggestions?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish they would sell reusable supporters ponchos, I'm sick off putting those cheap plastic ponchos on me when ever it rains at the footy

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right here - http://www.canterburynz.com.au/product/789/9661/mens/bulldogs-wet-weather-jacket-2014/

Limited sizes and has blue instead of black across the top. But a decent price. Still too exxy for me.

Also, I read that the reason everything is so expensive has nothing to do with the clubs. It's the NRL licence fees. They add heaps on, and get this, the club doesn't even get to keep all the profit. Something like 20% gets shared by all clubs, so the crap clubs not selling much merch, benefit from clubs like ours that sell heaps.
I have heard that too.Another way in which the NRl screws the supporters.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Speaking of Bulldog related merchandise a few years ago I was lucky enough to score a fully badged players weather jacket, the type they wore on the sideline to keep warm.At a NSW Cup game at Belmore the week before the first semi final I approached Daniel Rauicava a player we got from Cronulla and asked if I could get a pair of players socks from him as Hubby wanted stuff to put in frames for his Bulldogs man cave wall.He promised to bring a pair the next week and like a stalker I waited outside the change rooms at Leicchardt after the game when he said he would bring them out. After a while a guy asked me who I was waiting for and why and after telling him he went into the sheds to see Daniel.After a few minutes Daniel came out very apologetic as he had forgotten to bring the socks and he did not want to give me the grotty pair he played in that day. Suddenly he put this jacket in my hand and said this is for you to keep , Needless to say my husband was pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.