Anyone here working on Christmas day or NYE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was ment to be working and got offerd some real good $ but ****kkkkkkkkkkkk that leaving for g.c on fri morning ****kkkkkk yeah will be back sometime next year if i live

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
pffftsshhh

i know one of my mates is working up to 8pm on NYE ahahahaha. I'd hate to be one of those people working at the 7/11's in the city, on that night. They'd have to have NO LIVES AT ALL to be working at that time.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
pffftsshhh

i know one of my mates is working up to 8pm on NYE ahahahaha. I'd hate to be one of those people working at the 7/11's in the city, on that night. They'd have to have NO LIVES AT ALL to be working at that time.
lol dw about them, they are usually hindus anyway

M

mongoose

mikey was the original one star bandit. the man behind one starring everyones threads.

Its genius and im mad I didnt think of it first. All I can do is copy and one star anything he makes. :(

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
night shift xmas eve to boxing day and dayshift new years eve to new years day,..just seen my future roster and i dont get any time off for new year till 2014 but thats the way the cookie crumbles

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I'll be running a couple of ho's at the Sunny Coast, good money after midnight when all the ugly pricks ahve been knocked back by even the most repulsive of whales.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might work Christmas day, which is just another day to me anyway. But no way am I working NYE.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I work as a carer in a nursing home and am working all four days over christmas as well as new years eve (till10:45pm) and new years day (6:45-3:15) so basically I am going to have a very exciting christmas new year period least the coin will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.