Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://makingthenut.com/from-the-couch-round-23-4/

Rumour Mill:
There is plenty of speculation that Manly veteran Glenn Stewart won’t play again as he battles a career-threatening injury. Brad Takairangi will be at Cronulla in 2015 as the Sharks continue to chase slow players.FrankPritchard has been behind much of the recent unrest at Canterbury and will be cut at season’s end. He won’t play another first grade game for the Bulldogs. Terry Campese has been told he won’t be playing first grade for the Raiders next year but is digging his heels in and said he will get paid $500,000 to play NSW Cup. Willie Mason will be at the Dragons next year and could be joined by teammate Chris Houston. Danny Wicks is close to signing with Parramatta.

Could be BS, but the author is a self-confessed doggies fan.
Somethings sound true and some don't to be honest, I don't believe Pritchard was causing unrest nor is there unrest at the club lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then why is he in the middle of every team song and out on the field before every warm. Plus the fact we made him captain this year. Its not just bs its a hole lotta bs!

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score

Rumour Mill:
There is plenty of speculation that Manly veteran Glenn Stewart won’t play again as he battles a career-threatening injury. Brad Takairangi will be at Cronulla in 2015 as the Sharks continue to chase slow players.FrankPritchard has been behind much of the recent unrest at Canterbury and will be cut at season’s end. He won’t play another first grade game for the Bulldogs. Terry Campese has been told he won’t be playing first grade for the Raiders next year but is digging his heels in and said he will get paid $500,000 to play NSW Cup. Willie Mason will be at the Dragons next year and could be joined by teammate Chris Houston. Danny Wicks is close to signing with Parramatta.

The only difference between this post and a truckload of shit is the truck.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take that article as BS. Mason with dragons? Mason tweeted himself yesterday he hasn't even talked with them.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pritchards missus already came out and rubbished the rumours of him not being happy/leaving the Dogs.

Where these rumours are coming from I have NFI. Fcking ridiculous.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Well we are playing the tigpies....close enough to reggies lol
agree with what CD said...they didnt just beat us...they toweled us up...a bunch of youngsters running riot....it was a disgrace...i had to leave when it they got to like 34 i couldnt bare to watch...

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
We turned up with a bad attitude that day and got smacked.

Hopefully the attitude has changed and the boys can see the importance of this game to their season!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pritchards missues - says he's happy at Dogs.
Castle (CEO) - says Pritchard, Kas, Perrett (Lloyd) are signed by club.

and yet people still make up shit.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pritchards missus already came out and rubbished the rumours of him not being happy/leaving the Dogs.

Where these rumours are coming from I have NFI. Fcking ridiculous.
Pritchards missues - says he's happy at Dogs.
Castle (CEO) - says Pritchard, Kas, Perrett (Lloyd) are signed by club.

and yet people still make up shit.
Sadly, most of the rumours get started by Bulldogs "fans". They either don't like a certain player or just want to appear that they know stuff. So they make up some stupid rumour..

Similarly the Ennis rumour was started by some supporters who hated the captain..

People don't want to believe that we are out of form and trying to get out. It's as simple as that.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read the making the nut articles weekly, and believe me he gets plenty wrong.. he said last year that izzy folau was a done deal with the dogs

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rumour Mill:
Frank Pritchard has been behind much of the recent unrest at Canterbury and will be cut at season’s end. He won’t play another first grade game for the Bulldogs.

I don't want to believe this, but did anyone else notice he wasn't front-and-centre singing the team song as per usual? Just hope he was hanging with Kas after the surgery or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.