Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you don't like Clover.

1666689573071.png

That said clover is actually a good thing (despite what people think and that it might look ugly). It gives bees easy access to pollen, and it actually protects the grass under it from harsh winter conditions.

So when summer swings around you'll often notice the sections of grass that are covered by clover are nowhere near as damaged by frost, etc etc.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have sir buffalo
And a orzito cyliner mower
I like to keep my grass clean and neatly cut
I do need to dethatch with a scarifier and do a little reno
EEE6FEA8-AB51-4B2C-AA97-A62C54E13FAC.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like you don't like Clover.

View attachment 60568

That said clover is actually a good thing (despite what people think and that it might look ugly). It gives bees easy access to pollen, and it actually protects the grass under it from harsh winter conditions.

So when summer swings around you'll often notice the sections of grass that are covered by clover are nowhere near as damaged by frost, etc etc.
That **** is uglier than Castle

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh Lego.. Still would love to build a Millennium Falcon..wish I had a son so I could pretend it was his!! Lol
I'd love to build that massive Death Star one day....and blame my son on it lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love a good lawn, froth on it
But ya know your getting old when you enjoy it[emoji23]

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you get rid of carpetgrass.

20221105_073822_002_50.jpg

Sorry the photo is huge.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to have a neighbor that was a fanatical lawnie and a deadset cahunt he would fire the lawnmower at 5.00 every sunday morning so after 6 months of playing nice, I went full black ops on the prick, I would fill ice cube trays with roundup and water and freeze them , then go out at night with a slingshot and fire them over the fence, ice cubes would melt and leave big dead patches over his perfect lawn, fucker spent hundreds on trying to find out what the issue was but he never worked it out.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to have a neighbor that was a fanatical lawnie and a deadset cahunt he would fire the lawnmower at 5.00 every sunday morning so after 6 months of playing nice, I went full black ops on the prick, I would fill ice cube trays with roundup and water and freeze them , then go out at night with a slingshot and fire them over the fence, ice cubes would melt and leave big dead patches over his perfect lawn, fucker spent hundreds on trying to find out what the issue was but he never worked it out.
Years ago, my new neighbours pissed me off over a fence, didn't pay their half because 'it's not in the right spot' - it's bang on the boundary line. So, I got a heap of mint seeds and the night before they laid there turf, then the following few nights I happily threw seeds all around their soil / grass.
Smelt nice for a few years every time they mowed.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as in "do we smoke grass"??

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love the look of well kept grass, just as long as some other karhunt has mowed and edged it...