Any Kennel members at the game in the Kennel yesterday.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you know people in this photo. Photo was on the official site, but can't find it now.

Kennel.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was left of that pic in bay 118

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
If you heard the one loud bloke who started the “Tino’s a Wanker” chant on the same side as the Kennel but on the other end, I was sitting right next to him..hahaha. Man that bloke’s got a lung..fmd.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck we got the best fans in footy. Name another side who’s gonna have a Tinos a wanker chant with the drums pumping and a boo for every hit up with perfect timing. We’re 5-13 and look at our fans, imagine when we’re 11-7 next year in the top 8 playing finals footy. Cant hold us down for ever u media scum and nrl “officials”.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought there may have been a few more turn up tbh, Sunday footy 2pm start.
The noise though was big coming over the tele more like a 20k+ crowd.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck we got the best fans in footy. Name another side who’s gonna have a Tinos a wanker chant with the drums pumping and a boo for every hit up with perfect timing. We’re 5-13 and look at our fans, imagine when we’re 11-7 next year in the top 8 playing finals footy. Cant hold us down for ever u media scum and nrl “officials”.
Yep I cant believe we kept up the boos for the entire game. Unforuntaley we couldnt hear the wanker chant on TV but well done to the fans for keeping it up

But if we're imagining why not imagine we're 18-0 next year and we're in top spot. Then imagine the Panthers having a sook becuase we knocked them off top spot and took their assistant coach and star 5/8.

I cant wait until we beat the Panthers. Hoepfully Burton has a MOM performace when we do. The look on Cleary's face will be almost as good as winning a GF. Can't believe there is a team I hate more than the Rorters. Well done Penriff you somehow did it.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you heard the one loud bloke who started the “Tino’s a Wanker” chant on the same side as the Kennel but on the other end, I was sitting right next to him..hahaha. Man that bloke’s got a lung..fmd.
I was sitting to the right of the kennel and can confirm I started the chant atleast once