News antifa terrorists attack Asian reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/r...e/news-story/d5a4777070e9bf61bf00549a54f8dfa7

the irony and hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me with the left. Yet msm besides a few like daily telegraph seem to be silent on an Asian reporter being bashed by extremely strong soy boy antifa terrorists. I mean why isn’t msm staying consistent with racial attacks? Because the Asian is conservative it’s not a racist attack? But if a conservative attacks a black guy coz the white guy doesn’t believe in the black guys agenda it’s a racial attack? I mean all we want is a bit consistency with the standards. Although the main thing to come out of this story is that antifa ain’t anti fascist at all, they’re just anti anything conservative and use “fascism” as a disguise and allowance to be violent shutting down anyone via violence who doesn’t agree with them even if it means bashing non white people. I mean who really are racists and fascists? Fascism isn’t strictly reserved for the right wing just to educate a few people here.

Thoughts? @Hacky McAxe @utility half
Please don’t use the typical pick and choose excuse of this is Australia not America when we’re all too happy to talk about issues abroad when it ain’t lefty related lol. Let’s at least keep the consistency here on the kennel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.