Another One Bites The Dust - Burns injured

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Important decision for Ciro

Burns had a field day making good yards, offloading etc…if Kiraz is still injured then you prob get what Burns did with going with Skelton in fact Skelton will cause more havoc
Surely this is his week Uce.....

I'm fkn sick of waiting FFS lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon all the rain we have had this year has made all the grounds soft, so more likely to injure players

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unofortunately, it was kind of expected after seeing him yesterday. Fucking sucks.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely running thin on troops. Makes wins in these situations character building.

Lots of people aren’t sold on ciro yet. But barrett would have had us 1 from 9. When you factor in we have 4 wins and haven’t even been close to fully fit not even for a second huge results so far.
Absolutely, and those who think Ciro has a better roster available to him - that’s true, but only on paper… he’s had far more inexperienced players at his disposal and ridiculous amounts of adversity with players injured early on in games, unicorn sin binnings and no luck with 50/50 decisions.

Ciro is our man, I genuinely hope he is our Craig Bellamy, by that I specifically mean coaching this club over his career and like he owns it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Drives me insane how slow he is but he has amazing hands and vision at times. Sad as the injuries are no doubt why his speed is so bad.

Wish him speedy recovery.

Credit to how brace and tough he was to play out the game and so well too.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
This injury could be the end of him in Bulldoggs colours

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Honestly he’d be a great backup if cheap enough
Gus seems the kind of guy to reward team effort and unfortunately timed injury.
He looked after BBO so will probs give Burns another year if he wants to stay.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the players get the business done Gus gets the business done.

We have plenty of players off contract next year and most didn't exactly have a clean slate when you looked at their previous years form.

Credit to Ciro and the coaching team if they can help a player reach their potential and the reward for good form is the chance for a new deal.

This is especially true for any local junior because we can't get back to the top and stay there unless we are producing a decent number of our own players.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That near try saver he chased down reminded me of his uncle Rod Silva. Pure effort and determination. He deserve an extension.

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burns was one of our best yesterday,deserves an extension purely on the heart he showed for the jersey shame he got injured on that form he could have stayed in first grade for a while,wonder who slots in hopefully not okunbor don’t ever want to see him on the wing again