Announcement soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i heard a rumour a 30 year old 5'2 indian is making his debut as a ball boy
Dont count on it, we will probs Fuck up the negotiation. He will insist he is listed as a Lebanese Australian from Breakfast Point with a love of South Sydney. We will probably insist he declares his Indian heritage.

We will go in at a $100 game win bonus and lose him to one of the Roosters feeder teams on a flat $50 game payment but call him Leb.

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m eagerly waiting for some numpty to intimate a signing by posting a cat video.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dont count on it, we will probs Fuck up the negotiation. He will insist he is listed as a Lebanese Australian from Breakfast Point with a love of South Sydney. We will probably insist he declares his Indian heritage.

We will go in at a $100 game win bonus and lose him to one of the Roosters feeder teams on a flat $50 game payment but call him Leb.
thats sensational

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost Jammer for Woods ...dump him in the fire sale and pay for him to play against us, upset our Aust Rep in Klemmer, a factor in him leaving and then we buy an out of form Woods back....they wouldn't dare :grinning:
We're getting the failed gang back together. Josh Reynolds, Mbye, Hodko and Holland coming back out of retirement, Wakeham extended and Lewis re-signed. It just gets better....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Well if they cant use their correct pronoun and roosters show me that basic human respect then itll be another young player lost and the epitome of what the club is doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.