Animals Being Put Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Pretty hard to go through if 1 of your pets has been in the family for so long and there not coming back from the vet.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
We just lost 1 of our dogs after it was struggling to walk and throwing up over the floor the past few days and took it to the Vet yesterday and we got told this morning it's not coming home.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
For it being in the family for so long it did a good effort 12 years and had a good life we really are gonna miss having him around.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just lost 1 of our dogs after it was struggling to walk and throwing up over the floor the past few days and took it to the Vet yesterday and we got told this morning it's not coming home.
poor thing

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people say dogs are just animals but they're not IMO. I love animals and feel as they're part of the family. Especially if they're so loyal. :(

I miss my doggie.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Like we have had dogs run away before and not come back but that does not compare to what we are going through now he was a great dog and would not hurt a fly

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think if i was put down i would be here

Go have another cone
It could be Solis ghost, stranger things have happend. It couldnt get much worse for you, no more Dog and no more Mason, hit the turps young fella.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like we have had dogs run away before and not come back but that does not compare to what we are going through now he was a great dog and would not hurt a fly
I know exactly how you feel. Don't worry. I love dogs.

My pup died when I was pretty young. You're eating my toys in Heaven now, Frankie.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i know the feelin', had 2 put my dog down on mon she was having caesures from a brain tumor and was suffering from arthritis :( still miss her stealing food from cupboard

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
feel for you mate, just had a horror run with my animals as well had to put my dog down and also had to put a foal down. Not a happy time when you treat your animals as family, as you should.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Yeah mine was suffering from Arthritis and was throwing up around the house and it was getting bad in the past week cause it was not walking at all and then found out yesterday it had some liver problems and had to keep it overnight went to go pick it up this morning and got told it was put down overnight and it was not coming home.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that.

We had a similar thing happen to us just before xmas, I had this animal that was as loyal as they come, and I am 21 and I was 19 at the time, and the animal was as old as I was, I dont remember my life without her, and that was hard. She was really sick so we had to take her to the vet...poor moo moo :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a bit slack.

I couldnt bring myself to let my mum take my cat to the vert. I had literally grown up with this thing for like 13 years.

Thankfully it died naturally, but i think i left it in some pain because of my own feelings, which i am guilty about.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I feel the same way.

I had this Cat until four and a half years ago (he was in the family for 10 years and we got him from the local RSPCA) and he was euthanased at one of the local Vets. He always had Epilepsy (nothing wrong with having an Epileptic Cat) and we discovered later on that he was a Diabetic as he was crapping all over the house in his last month or two.

This Cat basically accepted that it was time for him to go as apparently, he just lied there and licked his nose.

I wasn't exactly myself for a few days after he died as this cat practically "Owned" me - meaning that I wasn't allowed to do anything or go anywhere until he got food. He also owned my Bed in Summer - Airconditioner on of course.

A few days after we lost the Cat (his name was Taffy) - the Vet Surgery sent us a Sympathy Card which we were not even expecting - which was really nice.

M

mofo sixx

yea my jack russell which i had for 7 years got run over a few months ago

ghe actually got run over out the front of a vets house & the vet tride to save him but couldnt, the vet called me @ work & was like hello , do you owna dog named JB, well he just got ran over in front of my house, he didnt make it sorry, so can you come collect his body befor 4:30pm .

it was a massive kick in the guts, i actually took the following day off work

Status
Not open for further replies.