angry_man

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the phuq are you mate???

I bet you are one of the user IDs of one of the mods cos you dont even come up in the search for usernames and also without contributing any post all you are doing is giving thumbs (up/down)

Of course the mods havent noticed that either as you have been here for quite some time.

Let this thread be the place where you introduce yourself atleast.

Come out of the closet Anonymous Angry_man.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have noted this for discussion amongst other moderators/admins.

If you have any proof that this account is being used for thumbs abuse, please provide it (screen shots are good). From there a moderator can take further action

Cheers :grinning:

B

bulldogs_fan_69

aren't you the one who thought Shanked was part of the illuminati? lay off the crack bruv

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have noted this for discussion amongst other moderators/admins.

If you have any proof that this account is being used for thumbs abuse, please provide it (screen shots are good). From there a moderator can take further action

did u try searching for his user id Mr.I ?????

you can search and see how many thumbs are given from this account (if you can find his id on search cos i couldnt) and look at his post count (which i know is zero.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
aren't you the one who thought Shanked was part of the illuminati? lay off the crack bruv
Yes I am the one and do you know who I did I find out ?... if not then you please lay off the crack

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My last 4 thumbs down have been from this member.

There's an easy fix for this and I've said it twice now in 2 other threads. A rule needs to be put in place where you can only use the thumbs feature if you have over 100 posts at the least.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure it's that easy. The Thumbs Up/Down is a third party add-on to the forum software. Not sure exactly what functionality it allows us to have. That's an "admin" question :grinning:

Needs a bit more discussion but we are in process of trying to sort out a way to resolve the issues with Thumbs.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I bet you are one of the user IDs of one of the mods cos you dont even come up in the search for usernames and also without contributing any post all you are doing is giving thumbs (up/down)

Of course the mods havent noticed that either as you have been here for quite some time.

(if you can find his id on search cos i couldnt) .
How much you wanna bet? Mods, have better things to do than worry about dishing out spiteful thumbs seriously.

Quite frankly, i'm over this thumbs system all you hear is nothing but whinging.

Btw, I did a search on angry_man and ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On another note, if you want to see how many Thumbs up/down a user has given, go to their profile and on the top tab click on "About Me" you will see...

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score

I told 1 of the Mods that CB 1935 that he's raping my thumbs down and no-reply!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mate rest assured if mods wanted you gone, you'd be gone... No Mod has the time or energy to make up some account just to thumb you down.

Your conspiracy theories start of entertaining then they quickly become boring, tiresome, irritating and verging on stupid.

Have you ever stopped to wonder that you just talk shit 99% of the time and maybe, just maybe, people thumb you down because of it.

It is evident that you care about people's perception of you. So, have a level head and stop being an idiot and you'll notice a different in how people deal with you. This advice will also work in your real life.. you should give it a go.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate rest assured if mods wanted you gone, you'd be gone... No Mod has the time or energy to make up some account just to thumb you down.

Your conspiracy theories start of entertaining then they quickly become boring, tiresome, irritating and verging on stupid.

Have you ever stopped to wonder that you just talk shit 99% of the time and maybe, just maybe, people thumb you down because of it.

It is evident that you care about people's perception of you. So, have a level head and stop being an idiot and you'll notice a different in how people deal with you. This advice will also work in your real life.. you should give it a go.
First of all I play by the rules on this forum unlike you who takes the advantage of being a mod and bend the rules when ever he likes.

Secondly I am not fussed one little bit by people thumbing me down it is always the trolls like angry_man or Shanked who go on a mission to just start thumbing my posts without any apparent reason and biggest give away is when 20 thumbs down appear from the same person in less than a minute on entirely different topics.

Thirdly thumbs up and down doesnt matter, trust me .... i am calling all the trolls to give it a go....in fact I want to see if i can beat Assassin on thumbs down... LOL (sorry bro I feel for you).

Fourthly If I was concern about people's perception of me I wouldnt have made a thread which spoke my mind and almost every one on this forum hammered me for that, but like I said I stand strong and proud bulldogs fan who doesnt question our players commitment at the moment cos I have seen worst.

Fifth: I dont care if you mods want to go down the path of banning me cos I never break any rules and Thanks for your advice too

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How much you wanna bet? Mods, have better things to do than worry about dishing out spiteful thumbs seriously.

Quite frankly, i'm over this thumbs system all you hear is nothing but whinging.

Btw, I did a search on angry_man and ...

Thanks for the effort Tony,..appreciate it

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded