Andrew Voss-Seriously how many times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did this idiot have to bring up the fact that we "squandered a 20 point lead last week" during the commentary.

I thought his job was to commentate on the game he is watching.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same reason why when there is any article written on the dogs, they mention the fact that Mason and O'Meley went to the Roosters. Even if the article is about Bulldogs doing charity work or whatever.

And the thing is, we didn't "lose" O'Meley... we didn't want to re-sign him for the $ he was asking. Dkheads.

Don't worry about them man. They just want to fill the air with sound when they've run out of commentary.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate Andrew Voss's commentary. He was what ruined Rugby League 2 for me haha. I vote if they make another League game for him not to be the commentator

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i reckon in the first 5 mins of the game they mentioned "we are without mason & o'meley" about a dozen times!

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
I don't mind Vossy TBH

But he's better when hes with Gould, they seem to bounce of each other

PETER

New Pup
Reaction score
The same reason why when there is any article written on the dogs, they mention the fact that Mason and O'Meley went to the Roosters. Even if the article is about Bulldogs doing charity work or whatever.

And the thing is, we didn't "lose" O'Meley... we didn't want to re-sign him for the $ he was asking. Dkheads.

Don't worry about them man. They just want to fill the air with sound when they've run out of commentary.
I agree totally, in todays telegraph Steve Mascord writes how the bulldogs went into the game against souths without SBW (fair enough). Then he mentions that Mason and O'mealy are playing across town, he makes it sound like they are still playing for the bulldogs. Get over it Mascord they should not be mentioned as former bulldogs any more they left the club and are now playing else where. It was like when Mason got caught urinating in public, he was named as a former bulldog not a current rooster.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Why does Daley hate us so? I've noticed it over the last 3 years, he never has a kind word for the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.