andrew ryan owns the fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napper85 said:
That sort of S*** shouldn't even be joked about. Arko did more for Rugby League than anyone ever has!
Struck a nerve aye... LOL... Got alot of Manly mates love paying Manly out... Dont worry too much about Orford even if he is injured you guys could still send an SOS to napper, he was practically on a walking stick his last few years n still leading u guys around

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was at Brooky on fri nite n just reinforced something... Brooky is still is a hole and is desperate for an upgrade

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napper85 said:
That sort of S*** shouldn't even be joked about. Arko did more for Rugby League than anyone ever has!
arko & a few other of your money men were the reason Manly used to be the most hated team in the league... Kodak moment seeing his face when he was handing over the trophy in 95

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Government is *****ed. They give Saints and someone else, money for an upgrade. But What do grounds like Belmore and Brookvale get?

Why upgrade a ground for a team who will never get anywhere?

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
_G-Dog_ said:
Struck a nerve aye... LOL... Got alot of Manly mates love paying Manly out... Dont worry too much about Orford even if he is injured you guys could still send an SOS to napper, he was practically on a walking stick his last few years n still leading u guys around
He's still playing for Narrabeen i think. The bloke is a God!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napper85 said:
Government is *****ed. They give Saints and someone else, money for an upgrade. But What do grounds like Belmore and Brookvale get?

Why upgrade a ground for a team who will never get anywhere?
My manly mates wer saying it has to do with the state gov (its labour) n the north shore is mainly liberal.. so thats why they get hardly any favours...
Personally not a fan of hills anymore... funny to see alot of the girls all dressed up n crouching on the hill after it started raining (i wasnt enjoyin it but seeing the gals suffer made me feel better)...
One other thing Manly fan base has alot of hotties :p

Status
Not open for further replies.