Andrew McCullough OUT: Adam Blair dumbest play of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
McCullough is out for the season with an ACL and MCL injury. Adam Blair has officially taken the cake for dumbest play of the season what a fuckwit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This from Courier Mail:

THE Broncos have suffered a major blow to their premiership hopes with hooker Andrew McCullough to miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury.

McCullough requires surgery on the knee he injured in a friendly fire incident with teammate Adam Blair in last Friday’s loss to Parramatta.

McCullough, 27, was arguably the player Brisbane could least afford to lose.

The tough-as-nails No. 9 has been in sensational form this season, averaging 45 tackles a match and improving his attacking game to become a genuine all-round hooker.

FULL NRL CASUALTY WARD ROUND 21

Andrew McCullough is out for the season with a knee injury.
Broncos coach Wayne Bennett must now manufacture a hooker for the remainder of the season.

Ben Hunt is favoured to step into McCullough’s shoes, having spent the early part of his NRL career as an interchange dummy-half.

That scenario would open the door for Kodi Nikorima to start at halfback alongside Anthony Milford and Benji Marshall to remain on the bench.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A kick by Parramatta was put through for Michael Jennings to chase, McCullough let Jennings run through as you should. Blair cannon balled into Jennings legs to take him out off the ball and deny him a chance of chasing the ball. McCullough who was standing beside Jennings ready to chase after him got collected by Blair side on. Sickening to watch and so easily avoidable it's not like one of those bad luck injuries like Gutherson. This injury was just a pure brain snap dumb play.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A kick by Parramatta was put through for Michael Jennings to chase, McCullough let Jennings run through as you should. Blair cannon balled into Jennings legs to take him out off the ball and deny him a chance of chasing the ball. McCullough who was standing beside Jennings ready to chase after him got collected by Blair side on. Sickening to watch and so easily avoidable it's not like one of those bad luck injuries like Gutherson. This injury was just a pure brain snap dumb play.
lol

You're off your chops

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched a different game to you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blair is a **** tbh. Every time i see a player clutching at a leg during a broncos game, Blair just magically seems to be involved in the tackle lol. Didn't see this though but no suprise to hear he was involved.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Worst play of the night was Jordan Kahu FFS. Tryline right in front of him, NO ONE IN FRONT OF HIM EITHER, what does he do? He passes.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Worst play of the night was Jordan Kahu FFS. Tryline right in front of him, NO ONE IN FRONT OF HIM EITHER, what does he do? He passes.
Don't remind me.

I screamed at him through the TV, he didn't hear me or he ignored me.

Status
Not open for further replies.