Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol @ this club. We just sign the bloke and release him 2 games into his contract....in the middle of an injury crisis. Gus has changed nothing. We are still the worst run club in the comp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Edwards and Morrin moving up I’d assume.

Ridiculous decision for a club in an injury crisis - hope to see an explanation that isn’t just shit talk from Gus.
Screenshot_20230428-102359.png

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Think that leaves 7 forwards available for the top 30.
Designed to move a healthier more durable player into the rotation imo. Hopefully some reinforcements from outside the club rather than another promotion.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be promoting someone to top 30 probably.
From next week players outside the top 30 can play nrl so i cant see the logic of promoting internally -would hope that it is someone who is ready for fg now. More enjoyable adding to conjecture about improving the roster now than all the injury stuff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Think that leaves 7 forwards available for the top 30.
Designed to move a healthier more durable player into the rotation imo. Hopefully some reinforcements from outside the club rather than another promotion.
I wasn't lying when I said we're signing Waqa Blake..

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe Gus and Ciro see us not making the 8 this year and are freeing up salary cap dollars?

He's only played 2 games this year because of injury, so not like we are going to miss him.
We don’t have a cap issue this year. Gus told us this. It will be something else!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it after Rd 11 anyone can play or as of Rd 11?
Either way we're fukn short another bloke who could play a role whilst in crisis so wtf knows ...

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Wouldn't be to promote anyone it is already rd 9 and not picked, only have to wait another week until can pick people outside the 30 anyway so that wouldn't make sense. Probs a mix of things. Maybe attitude, maybe forced to play last week when he probs still has an injured thumb/hand and didn't like it and was kicking stones. I am guessing he and his management initiated this. Not sure who we could be signing to replace him? I really liked his signing when fully fit and firing he is a really good right side back rower which complements our team well. He is big enough to play in the middle as well and was solid there.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf??? Assuming we have a signing lined up when we’re already short of forwards…
I think that is very likely. There is no way any sane manager or club would release a fit forward with what we have to work with. Who's the big name?????????????