Official Andrew Davey confirmed

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We don’t expect this bloke to be a Payne Haas or Yeo…

just need depth and Gould is a very smart operator. Every player under des plays fkn rubbish and when they move clubs it instantly becomes a 10x better player

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Franklin Pele also started to follow us on socials. Not sure how long that’s been a thing. Consistently rumoured to have picked him up as well:
Pele follow isn't recent. It's from ages ago. Your mutual followers show up at the top.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If it's somewhere between minimum wage and 200k it isn't a bad signing, assuming we extend Topine. If it's 250-300k then it's too much. I think Davey's had a really good season this year tho. The problem is he's 30 and we have good kids in Topine (especially) and Morrin who are ready imo. I think Gus said he wants to try Skelton as a second rower too.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great signing, has many years left in him, fully recovered from his 2021 injury and Manly fans are gutted letting him go. Would be great if we could also pick up either Taupau, Eisenhuth (mehhh), McLean or Ese'ese, as they are the only good props off-contract. Also, he turned down the Eels and Cowboys, to sign with us. Forward pack is looking clean for 2023, although we need another prop.

8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Andrew Davey
13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

However, for 2024 i would definetely go for either any of the list below:

Toafoa Sipley, Bunty Afoa, Payne Haas, Hame Sele, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Royce Hunt, Spencer Lenui

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly didn't want him. They released him so he's a reject basically for our top 30 ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Eels and Cowboys wanted him badly, and he chose to sign with us. Ask all the Manly fans about him, they're devastated.
How do we know that ? Doesn't sound like anyone was interested in him from this article just last month. In the Manly game I hardly noticed he was on the field besides when he dropped the ball. Is he really 6'5 as it says on Wiki ?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Instagram page @officialfanpageofbulldogs stated that we've signed Ryan Sutton, Andrew Davey, Villiame Kikau, Reed Mahoney, Jacob Preston, Franklin Pele and Brandon Clarke on top 30 spots for the 2023 season and beyond.

Clarke, Pele and Preston are the young players to keep an eye on one. They're all guns glad to say.