Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats disgusting man...REPORT IT! give us some sense of dignity lol

D

D0ggyStylz

The exact reason i do not have any bulldogs stuff on my car.

A

Abz

Us against the world. No wonder how much we are hated by the nrl ceo or the opposition fans or the media, in the end we are one big family and if people want to give us trouble... BRING IT ON!!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats ****ed Matty. I dont know if its the Doggies sticker that caused it. I had my old car scratched and a dent put on the roof at Mt Druitt carpark and it didnt have any Dogs stuff on it back then. It could be just Mt Druitt scum doing their usual dumb thing. We've had 'otto' bins rammed into cars parked out the front of our place in Hassall Grove. Just randomly driving along with a bogan in the passenger seat holding a bin out the window and letting go of it when they come to a parked car.
There are a lot ****wits around here.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GaZoOka said:
there's so many "Matt" ppl on the kennel. Matt, Matty, Matty B, then theres Marty, and Matt Utai.... sheeesh its so confoozing
lol is it that hard for you to tell us apart?

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
marty said:
lol is it that hard for you to tell us apart?
lol no but that was my whinge for the day.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GaZoOka said:
lol no but that was my whinge for the day.
fair enough. :grinning:
p.s. i'm not going to change my username any time soon. :p

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
REPORT IT.
The media has to be made away this is a 2 way street

T

TdoggBulldog

i had a bulldogs sticker on the back of our car... and we got so much road rage... but tbh i think its because we gave road rage to others in the first place....

JK eh?

Waterboy
Reaction score
I had two stickers, a scarf and number plate holders on my car that was in newington, redfern and sometimes canberra. No problems beyond a few comments.

I could see why now would be a worry. Makes me think about wearing something other than my Bulldogs t-shirt while riding to and from work!

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZA said:
Thats ****ed Matty. I dont know if its the Doggies sticker that caused it. I had my old car scratched and a dent put on the roof at Mt Druitt carpark and it didnt have any Dogs stuff on it back then. It could be just Mt Druitt scum doing their usual dumb thing. We've had 'otto' bins rammed into cars parked out the front of our place in Hassall Grove. Just randomly driving along with a bogan in the passenger seat holding a bin out the window and letting go of it when they come to a parked car.
haha nobody has done that to my car in hassall grove, but my car is getting parked in the driveway more often lately. yeah it was on the roof of mt druitt, where i usually park for work. i hate that suburb, i cop so much crap at work. once 20 blokes tried to hit me because i wouldnt let them "sneak in".

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matty said:
haha nobody has done that to my car in hassall grove, but my car is getting parked in the driveway more often lately. yeah it was on the roof of mt druitt, where i usually park for work. i hate that suburb, i cop so much crap at work. once 20 blokes tried to hit me because i wouldnt let them "sneak in".[/QUOTE]

LOL. You probably get that a lot. Just buy a ticket you scum!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
BAZA said:

and every second female in their teens or early 20's are pushing a pram or due to give birth

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quaid said:
and every second female in their teens or early 20's are pushing a pram or due to give birth to their second or third child from different fathersQUOTE]

You missed that bit ;)

I saw a woman that was about 40 having a full on pash with a bloke that looked about 17 in the takeaway shop in Hassall Grove, in front of all these little kiddies. Get a room ffs.

wongard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coming out of P1 some tigers idiot decide to throw an empty water bottle and a hotdog/hamburger bun on the car from the ground level. Other than that I really haven't had any problems with my car, and with all honesty the car stands out more than any other Dogs car I'd say. I feel for you though, and I hope it never happens to my car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wongard said:
Coming out of P1 some tigers idiot decide to throw an empty water bottle and a hotdog/hamburger bun on the car from the ground level. Other than that I really haven't had any problems with my car, and with all honesty the car stands out more than any other Dogs car I'd say. I feel for you though, and I hope it never happens to my car.
I'd be so paranoid with that car. Its awesome though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
BAZA said:
Quaid said:
and every second female in their teens or early 20's are pushing a pram or due to give birth to their second or third child from different fathersQUOTE]

You missed that bit ;)

I saw a woman that was about 40 having a full on pash with a bloke that looked about 17 in the takeaway shop in Hassall Grove, in front of all these little kiddies. Get a room ffs.

lol thanks for adding the end bit for me

that was ignorant of me to forget that part :p

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
For this reason alone, I have kept my car completely free of Bulldogs merchandise as I am not always around my car to defend it from immature little ****ers...

It just sucks when you hear the media solely blame Bulldogs supporters for these kinds of incidents. Well in this case I blame the media for what happened to your car.
I guess its a little like the cronulla riots in a way.

The main reason my dad does not want me going to dogs games with you doggies supporters is not only because there are idiots.. But he worries we might get attacked outside the stadium... A bit like the cronulla rights people had had enough and just got violent. When my dad was little hes dad ariel was ripped out cause it had souths coloured streamers on it and souths has just won the grand final... hate or jelousy one or the other...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
wongard said:
lol dude we were on top of the car park that empties out to parramatta Road...i forget the exact name of it.

On Friday night my friends and i parked on the roof of it so when we got to the car there was no point getting in and driving coz the traffic didnt move for about 40 minutes. We were watching the happenings down below and witnessed about 15 (literally) near accidents as people got sick of waiting for green lights and went through red ones.

I also noticed your car travelling along the exit to the car park...my mates who are all opposition fans couldnt stop giving your car a rap, and talking about how passionate you must be to do ur car up like that.

wongard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
lol dude we were on top of the car park that empties out to parramatta Road...i forget the exact name of it.

On Friday night my friends and i parked on the roof of it so when we got to the car there was no point getting in and driving coz the traffic didnt move for about 40 minutes. We were watching the happenings down below and witnessed about 15 (literally) near accidents as people got sick of waiting for green lights and went through red ones.

I also noticed your car travelling along the exit to the car park...my mates who are all opposition fans couldnt stop giving your car a rap, and talking about how passionate you must be to do ur car up like that.
Very passionate supporter, this is the 3rd year now (beginning of 2004 being first) that I have had my car dressed up. This time the Club came on board so they can use the car for promotional events like the family days etc.

But thanks for the comments, and she will be at every home game for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.