An explanation?

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if this is where the media got the story from in the first place …

Read this, put a twist and added some click bait points and ran with it ..
Beetroot Cheeks and Little Buzz (Brent Read) would spend half their time on this site

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
all make sense.. King has fallen off a cliff... Gus should have swallowed his ego and signed Flanno to coach.. Gus is a FAT IDIOT who destroys clubs worst than Hasler

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Kiraz doesn’t like doing what he’s paid to do and run the ball out of our half then he needs to find another job.. see ya!
agree - go find that other club that wants a slow winger

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Sexton and Kiks with Burto - and Ado. We are a different side this week - finally!
We have no excuses this week if we put another Shit show, I’m blaming the coach and he has lost the dressing room simple as that

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People talking about Kikau like he’s going to play anything more than 40 minutes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree 100%. I want the current admin to finish what they started. Stuff the whingers on here.
Exactly let them do their thing. When was the last time we even heard about them? That's a good thing in my books.