An explanation?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good name given Sexton is now on deck @Sexbomb(i nearly posted old Tom's youtube video in his thread today actually)but you have some history posting on here surely and are not a brand new member..yes its a brand new profile, obviously.

Flanagun does need a kick in the arse or a shorten up at times, his glass is WAY too empty :tearsofjoy:
It indeed did work out well for me.
Like the variation of lyrics I posted in one of the threads about him?

As I advised ute above, signed up finally as the time was right to do my bit for our Club, and choosing an appropriate positive name did play a part.

I don't get the fascination with the talk about alt accounts, as it's not like the staff doesn't know who's who via technology available to them to moderate forums, so obviously a reason if there are alt's, they're allowed to remain.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Good name given Sexton is now on deck @Sexbomb(i nearly posted old Tom's youtube video in his thread today actually)but you have some history posting on here surely and are not a brand new member..yes its a brand new profile, obviously.

Flanagun does need a kick in the arse or a shorten up at times, his glass is WAY too empty :tearsofjoy:
There’s no such thing as too empty when you follow the doggies, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A pity it didn't work out for you.

Account being fresh? Yes.
Dupe account? No.

Remembering your former handle is from lurking in the deep dark depths of the background observing.
As for your next question, as I've shared privately already, time to do my bit in supporting our Club against bullshitters, naysayers, and negative Nancy's!

Grabs your swoosh and dunks it on you.
Oh, I see…. You’re another enabler.

Dunk obviously means something different to you than it means to me.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I see…. You’re another enabler.

Dunk obviously means something different to you than it means to me.
Oh yes, I seek to enable a positive vibe for true Dogs fans and supporters, while encouraging those that have lost their way back into the fold.
You're still welcome to join us btw :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh yes, I seek to enable a positive vibe for true Dogs fans and supporters, while encouraging those that have lost their way back into the fold.
You're still welcome to join us btw :grinning:
I’m all for being upbeat when I see something to be excited about. The direction of the club doesn’t excite me much at the moment. Our defence is utterly dismal, Fam.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 certaintes in life - death, taxes and Nate dawg sucking off TPJ

Talk him up likes he’s Arthur beetson. You’re watching another game each week brutha. TPJ plays 1 good game in every 4, and in between that it’s a combo of laziness/low work rate, errors and ill discipline. And we pay him close to 900k per year. Luxury impact player alrifht lol
Fuck off idiot.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh geez more of a divide on TK coming up with agendas and sides taken :grinning:

Why can't posters just express their opinion and others give a thumbs up or sensibly debate the actual issue if you disagree . Why so many get triggered, salty, insulty about some poster's opinion on here....all it does is fester back and forth and further pollute the threads and draw attention to the original posters POV...which ultimately makes them the winner! ....everyone talking about their whinge/complaint and making it to Buzz' column :grinning:

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not shooting the messenger but that is all VERY hard to believe. Especially RFM butting heads with coach and Kriaz wanting to leave.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not shooting the messenger but that is all VERY hard to believe. Especially RFM butting heads with coach and Kriaz wanting to leave.
You reckon Uleh?

This post was made July 2.
Look at the info here in OP.

Now look at what’s going on this week in the media.

Notice any similarities?

So if someone of it is real you have to think all of it is real so Ksbab is unhappy etc

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
This mail is starting to shine. RFM rumours are out in public now.

Sutton “struggling to adapt to defensive structures” is now public.

Kiraz has been switched to the centres

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How do we explain the currant success of the third assistant Andrew Webster at the Warriors ?
Could the answer be as simple as a better established roster and much less injuries ?
The reality is it was never going to be easy signing the needed superstars considering the players market situation, but we can be assured the foundation of the long term success of the club on juniors levels is well and truly in motion...
No I'm not Gus, just check their results :tearsofjoy:
Yeah but never let facts get in the way of a good story.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If above is true expect another bulldogs drubbing against the Doliphins this week.
Pure and sample.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if this is where the media got the story from in the first place …

Read this, put a twist and added some click bait points and ran with it ..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
RFM went soft - suddenly wanted to be a loving counselor for his team mates instead of an enforcer. I think he needs to change careers. lol