An explanation?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs to announce David Fifita and Tino as signings for 2024
Whomp there it is the signings we have been waiting for.
Dreams are free

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
This year is Barrett 2.0 and next year is rinse and repeat with another riff player coming in pretending to be a FB. The clown show continues.

ethan

Waterboy
Reaction score
- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.
perhaps he should stop his celibate BS and fuck her already, so he can focus on his footy

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's very obvious that Ciraldo has lost the players, and it wouldn't shock me at all if there was a divide between Ciraldos pet's and some of the other players like Kiraz, Preston and Jac that want to win at all costs and put in effort every week.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
Isn't King engaged? His fiancée is a model, though. I'd wager he's stuck to her like glue, every chance he gets. It would take next level emotional maturity to be sweet with your Mrs modelling online while you can't even fuck.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I said a while ago ciraldo had lost the dressing room

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Isn't King engaged? His fiancée is a model, though. I'd wager he's stuck to her like glue, every chance he gets. It would take next level emotional maturity to be sweet with your Mrs modelling online while you can't even fuck.
Yeah don't know if it's her or some other chick.

Maybe giving her the D in bed might improve his D on the field lol

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year is another write off unfortunately.
We need to use Ricky stuart tactics and get the whiteboard out, write a list of all the fuckers that are not wanted and tell the rest they are all on probation.
we need a forward leader and need to throw $1 million at Tino. TPJ needs to be launched so we need to play him into some form and then shop him to minimise the freight.
We need to launch
Perham
Alamoti (unless he is on minimum and play NSW cup and can be depth)
TPJ
Thompson
Okonbur
Flanagan
RFM
Sutton

and we need 2 top props and an elite 7. Burto ro play 6, Critta 1. We need to start looking at 2025 and use next year as another transition year….. hopefully the last

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Explanation?

Cirdildo is fucking us with no lube, Panther DNA is absolutely infesting this club it is sickening!!!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need to look to the UK slim picking here

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
some merit to a bit of this , see above
A team needs obsessive, Type A personalities like Kiraz. People for whom nothing short of first place will ever be good enough. If you have too few, they'll eventually get jack of everyone else taking the piss. I don't blame him for being unhappy with some of the playing group.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fine not to believe it...

With your question, ask your assistant and see if you dont get a bullshit answer back.

I'd say it's over dramatising not necessarily bs.

Plus Ur right I would get a bs answer that's why I won't ask just say that was a dick move.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mole posted a rumour earlier in the year about a coach being off with his players due to making players play when they shouldn’t be playing due to injury. To be honest King hasn’t been the same and he’s foots fucked. Sounds to me it was Ciraldo. Even Kiraz hasn’t looked the same since coming back from his Knee.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus HAS to step in now.

He is smart, he is giving more and more rope to CC to hang himself with, then Gus will come in like a hero to "fix shit".

But with Flanno signing with Dragons, it's backfired in his face and basically has Holbrook or some pommy to "fix it" with.
Hang on a sec, surely Gus wears most of the blame here?