An appreciation thread of the fairer sex 2.0

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Bad Billy
Whatever you say about fitness guys, he sure has got Dannika fit!!!

From this (still hot)

IMG_5904.jpeg

To this..Aye Caramba!! :hearteyes:

IMG_5903.jpeg
o

IMG_5902.jpeg
IMG_1206.jpeg
IMG_1208.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She is the perfect example of Butter Face. But if anyone is interested, apparently she's single now.
Butter Face? Idk I would not mind if she did a spread for me!
Ps.. It’s @Bad Billy fault! He mentioned I should have look..I did..well the rest is history..she reads The Kennel

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Butter Face? Idk I would not mind if she did a spread for me!
Ps.. It’s @Bad Billy fault! He mentioned I should have look..I did..well the rest is history..she reads The Kennel
Her face reminds me of the classic anti-pickup line:

"Did you fall from heaven.... and land on your face?"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was talking in general mate - and joking too.
Anyone who says Danika doesn’t make grade is lying!
I reckon..I think she looks great..head and body., The guy must’ve had an affair.. he should have had a wank instead..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon..I think she looks great..head and body., The guy must’ve had an affair.. he should have had a wank instead..
Who knows, not really into gossip, but you don’t call off the wedding three weeks out unless it’s serous.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thought it was Kate beckinsale until I read the post. Looks a lot like her imo
Always loved Kate B.
Met her once briefly in Canada many years ago when she turned up to a trapeze thing my mate was involved in with Cirque Du Soliel. Sexy AF.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always loved Kate B.
Met her once briefly in Canada many years ago when she turned up to a trapeze thing my mate was involved in with Cirque Du Soliel. Sexy AF.
Haha, i'm in Canada now. Was a nightmare going through customs as some chick searched every item I had with a fine toothed comb, unpacked my whole suitcase and bags, swabbed everything and accused me of having traces of fentanyl in my luggage despite nothing being there, along with a bad attitude for asking a question and explaining what each item was

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, i'm in Canada now. Was a nightmare going through customs as some chick searched every item I had with a fine toothed comb, unpacked my whole suitcase and bags, swabbed everything and accused me of having traces of fentanyl in my luggage despite nothing being there, along with a bad attitude for asking a question and explaining what each item was
I’d like to ask a question.
When you got to Canada. What did the agents at the counter ask you as you arrived? The ones that check your passport, ask what you’re doing. That kinda thing.