An actual indication Foran MAY be signing with the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Has parted ways with player manager Paul Sutton who is known to hate the Dogs. Apparently entrusting negotions to his Godfather who is unaccredited but has had talks with one Sydney team.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure he wants out of the Sydney fishbowl.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really dont see him anywhere in 2017, really hope it aint here. He has alot of work to do off field before he thinks about footy.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont really care while we have the likes of Tolman, Lichaa , Browne and Holland ruining this season. Would be nice to sign Foran then sack Hasler and sign Cleary the next day.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Has parted ways with player manager Paul Sutton who is known to hate the Dogs. Apparently entrusting negotions to his Godfather who is unaccredited but has had talks with one Sydney team.
What is the story behind Paul Sutton hating the Dogs?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did you get this from?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Foran splitting from his manager and using his Godfather who is a lawyer for contract negotiations is publicized in the media (DT), and
..Paul Sutton's dislike of the Dogs comes from inside info but he is not secretive about it

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
..Paul Sutton's dislike of the Dogs comes from inside info but he is not secretive about it
Hmmmm....interesting as I had a look on their website.
Sfx only has one player at the Dogs being Josh Reynolds.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Really dont see him anywhere in 2017, really hope it aint here. He has alot of work to do off field before he thinks about footy.
What is and/or are Foran's issues anyway?

If he has clinical depression or Bi-polar disorder then the club should tread very carefully.

However if he is depressed because of his marriage breakdown the fact his gambling habbits got exposed in the media then he is much better off working.

I hope the Dogs make an offer because the club needs a quality falfback.
But we have the issue of Mybe on $700k a year.
If we do bring in a top quality halfback I would think their starting point would be Mybe's coin.

Does the club have room in the cap for another $700k player?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Foran will play in 2017 but the warriors story recently makes sense.

He has given everything he owns to his ex so won't be able to sit around doing nothing for long.

I don't think you can read into the split with his manager. Most managers will sell their ass for a dollar, if Foran said I'm going to the dogs and the manager could get a % he's doing the deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck Foran.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is and/or are Foran's issues anyway?

If he has clinical depression or Bi-polar disorder then the club should tread very carefully.

However if he is depressed because of his marriage breakdown the fact his gambling habbits got exposed in the media then he is much better off working.

I hope the Dogs make an offer because the club needs a quality falfback.
But we have the issue of Mybe on $700k a year.
If we do bring in a top quality halfback I would think their starting point would be Mybe's coin.

Does the club have room in the cap for another $700k player?
i am sure our style of win loss win loss and our shitty attach will compliment his illness

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.