Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's 10,000 Michigan dead people
Here's the problem. If you provide a copy and paste of something without a source then it means absolutely nothing as it's not evidence of anything. Fortunately voting records can be looked up by political members, and they found that this is false.

You have been tricked by fake news and internet conspiracy. Sorry.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trump apologised before the election if anyone was offended by his "locker room banter".
But in true Trump style then went on to deny later that it was him !

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm just over-protective of children. At the very least I would of told him stop touching other people's kids If I was there.

PS I make no apologies for being protective of children, especially in this day and age.
To be overly affectionate with other people’s kids is fucking creepy.
Anyone trying to justify that sick creepy behaviour needs to get their head checked.

Completely different for a grandparent to show THEIR grandchildren affection then it is for a creepy old politician to stroke and smell your daughters hair!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think everyone agreed that the behaviour is creepy and way over the top and not appropriate in the majority of cases we see in the clips.

Sessions "apparent" reaction in swatting away Biden's hand is appropriate I reckon, if he felt Biden was encroaching.

No one is saying it looks ok. It doesn't.

The question in my mind, was whether he should be classified as a pedo.

Trump has done far far worse ....and we can assess that with far more incriminating evidence and lawsuits brought against him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To be overly affectionate with other people’s kids is fucking creepy.
Anyone trying to justify that sick creepy behaviour needs to get their head checked.

Completely different for a grandparent to show THEIR grandchildren affection then it is for a creepy old politician to stroke and smell your daughters hair!
I think everyone agreed that the behaviour is creepy and way over the top and not appropriate in the majority of cases we see in the clips.

Sessions "apparent" reaction in swatting away Biden's hand is appropriate I reckon, if he felt Biden was encroaching.

No one is saying it looks ok. It doesn't.

The question in my mind, was whether he should be classified as a pedo.

Trump has done far far worse ....and we can assess that with far more incriminating evidence and lawsuits brought against him.
Exactly, @wendog33 . Nobody has said it wasn't creepy and I've already said I think interactions between any politician and other people's kids should be restricted to a handshake and a few friendly words. Kissing or touching in any other way should not be deemed appropriate. But there's a huge difference between calling somebody creepy or inappropriate and calling them a pedo. @ASSASSIN took our perspectives on board and the discussion was civil and respectful, so I'm not sure why it is being rehashed again.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The other point was does Biden still behave in this manner?

These clips are from 2014 I believe at a faux swearing in ceremony. The majority of the office holders were known to Biden.

After all the media and right wing aspersions cast on him, and the embarrassment brought to the families, with their children unfairly and selfishly used as pawns by Trumpster media and plastered over the internet, the man is a careless fool if he continued on with putting anyone in the position of being used and embarrassed by tbose jackals.

Anyone got some recent clips of him acting creepy?

Has he realised it is inappropriate in these times?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The other point was does Biden still behave in this manner?

These clips are from 2014 I believe at a faux swearing in ceremony. The majority of the office holders were known to Biden.

After all the media and right wing aspersions cast on him, and the embarrassment brought to the families, with their children unfairly and selfishly used as pawns by Trumpster media and plastered over the internet, the man is a careless fool if he continued on with putting anyone in the position of being used and embarrassed by tbose jackals.

Anyone got some recent clips of him acting creepy?

Has he realised it is inappropriate in these times?
Well, he did just give a big man child called Donald a thorough spanking!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My poll vote for Biden just arrived via the mail. Don't worry, it was clearly postmarked. Keep the faith, folks. We can swing this poll.....Just need to dig up a few more corpses and it will turn blue.

Edit: Trump lead down to less than 10 percentage points. It's Pennsylvania all over again!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My poll vote for Biden just arrived via the mail. Don't worry, it was clearly postmarked. Keep the faith, folks. We can swing this poll.....Just need to dig up a few more corpses and it will turn blue.
Soros sent me 3.5 million ballots to fill in, I just finished and will be sending those in soon. I need 3.5 million postage stamps too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll be relieved when Steve Bannon gets Trump to behead Dr Fauci.

I've had a gutful of USA and when the whole country is infected and Trump no longer has any opposition.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Edit: Trump lead down to less than 10 percentage points. It's Pennsylvania all over again!
Ohh FFS, does this mean more crying and hissy fits?

Thanks a lot bro

Status
Not open for further replies.