Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
but but but but - they told me Trump is a Rrrrrracist

50 Cent endorses Trump

Frank Chung
50 Cent has endorsed Donald Trump after realising Joe Biden would turn him into 38 Cent.
The rapper shared an image on Instagram on Monday of the combined top tax rates by state under Mr Biden's tax plan, showing his home of New York would be paying 62 per cent.
"What the f**k!" he wrote.
I thought he went bankrupt?

BTW, this doesn't make Trump racist or not a racist. Are you one of those people who claim you're not racist because you have a black friend?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

BTW, this doesn't make Trump racist or not a racist. Are you one of those people who claim you're not racist because you have a black friend?
No.

The reason I think Trump is not racist is because I don't believe race or skin colour is at the front of Trumps mind. I think the economy and business deals are at the front of his mind.

Capitalism is probably the best defence against racism. The idea that if you have a skill or service to offer - people will pay you and advance your interests regardless of your skin colour or ethnic background.

However it's also worth noting that most of the media has attempted to paint him as racist/sexist because he mostly has white men at his rallies. So have you @CroydonDog spent the last 4 years saying the media is stupid for making these claims about racism and sexism?

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you Can have your interpretation/opinion that’s your right. But you don’t get to change the truth/facts and propagate your opinion as fact. See how that works?
I can propagate my opinion as I see fit as I don't need your permission. Let me demonstrate.

Jesus did demand worship for himself as outlined in the 10 Commandments - "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". This tenet demands the followers of the holy trinity (of which Jesus is a part) to worship no other gods before him. This tenet also supports my view that Jesus was in fact a fascist as rule one with all fascists is that there is no one above them in regards to authority. In every fascist regime in history, the leader was the exclusive embodiment of authority and not even the laws held them to account.

This is also true of the modern catholic church who deem themselves above the law by holding the sanctity of the confessional to be more important than reporting crimes. I wonder how many paedophile catholic priests confessed to their sins of raping a child effectively relieving themselves of the guilt knowing full well that crime won't be reported? I wonder how many bishops, cardinals and popes comforted themselves as they cowardly hid behind this self-serving policy rather than report the raping of children to proper authorities?

Your church is a filthy, putrid institute of scum and villainy and no amount of revision by you will change that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

50 Cent endorses Trump

Frank Chung
50 Cent has endorsed Donald Trump after realising Joe Biden would turn him into 38 Cent.
The rapper shared an image on Instagram on Monday of the combined top tax rates by state under Mr Biden's tax plan, showing his home of New York would be paying 62 per cent.
I wonder if anyone told 50 Cent that the tax hike is only for people earning more than $400,000 per year, and only because it's removing Trump's tax cut for the rich.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

50 Cent endorses Trump

Frank Chung
He endorsed Trump because he doesn't want to be heavily taxed.....and he even said that Trump doesn't like blacks in the act of endorsement......here is the quote.....taken from the same story you are partially sharing, funnily enough.....

"Vote for Trump. I'm out. F**k New York, the Knicks never win anyway. I don't care Trump doesn't like black people 62 per cent are you out of ya f**king mind."

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone told 50 Cent that the tax hike is only for people earning more than $400,000 per year, and only because it's removing Trump's tax cut for the rich.
He'd be making over 400k.....just doesn't want to pay his way.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No.

The reason I think Trump is not racist is because I don't believe race or skin colour is at the front of Trumps mind. I think the economy and business deals are at the front of his mind.

Capitalism is probably the best defence against racism. The idea that if you have a skill or service to offer - people will pay you and advance your interests regardless of your skin colour or ethnic background.

However it's also worth noting that most of the media has attempted to paint him as racist/sexist because he mostly has white men at his rallies. So have you @CroydonDog spent the last 4 years saying the media is stupid for making these claims about racism and sexism?
I don't necessarily think Trump is racist but I have to question the comment "Capitalism is probably the best defence against racism". I personally think Capitalism is great in combination with other things, but the US has the greatest wealth disparity between races and its also the most capitalistic country. That suggests that maybe Capitalism isn't the greatest combat against racism.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No.

he did go Bankrupt in 2015 (by entering into Chapter 11), but to his credit managed to pay back >70 cents in the dollar to creditors before being able to obtain a discharge in 2017. As an insolvency practitioner I can say that's one of the best results you will see... but anyways...

I don't really have a strong opinion either way about whether Trump is racist, but one comment from a one black guy doesn't really matter for shit either way.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Did he? I didn't realise this.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think Trump is racist but I have to question the comment "Capitalism is probably the best defence against racism". I personally think Capitalism is great in combination with other things, but the US has the greatest wealth disparity between races and its also the most capitalistic country. That suggests that maybe Capitalism isn't the greatest combat against racism.
I don't think he's racist either, tbh..... i just think he's a sociopath who is willing to race bait/ court racists in order to gain and hold onto power.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I think he made some bad investments or something. I didn't follow it closely or anything, just remembered it at the time it happened.
Ah there you go..... so he has a history of making bad decisions. No wonder he endorsed Trump....lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he's racist either, tbh..... i just think he's a sociopath who is willing to race bait/ court racists in order to gain and hold onto power.
Do you think he baits and courts people who just want a better country for them and their family? Or just the millions of racists you think are hiding in plain sight.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can propagate my opinion as I see fit as I don't need your permission. Let me demonstrate.

Jesus did demand worship for himself as outlined in the 10 Commandments - "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". This tenet demands the followers of the holy trinity (of which Jesus is a part) to worship no other gods before him. This tenet also supports my view that Jesus was in fact a fascist as rule one with all fascists is that there is no one above them in regards to authority. In every fascist regime in history, the leader was the exclusive embodiment of authority and not even the laws held them to account.

This is also true of the modern catholic church who deem themselves above the law by holding the sanctity of the confessional to be more important than reporting crimes. I wonder how many paedophile catholic priests confessed to their sins of raping a child effectively relieving themselves of the guilt knowing full well that crime won't be reported? I wonder how many bishops, cardinals and popes comforted themselves as they cowardly hid behind this self-serving policy rather than report the raping of children to proper authorities?

Your church is a filthy, putrid institute of scum and villainy and no amount of revision by you will change that.
I’ve spotted a fellow Star Wars fan!
Obi-Wan Kenobi ‘Mos Eisley Spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious..’

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sounding a little racist from you there. Are you suggesting black people don't make good business people? Bigot.
Give it a rest you sad ****. Nobody is falling for your "traps".

AGAIN you made it about race rather than business.

Can't help yourself can't you? Pathetic piece of shit.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if you don't worship him you go to hell...
Let's be serious, If your partner/lover/friend said to you, "You must love me, obey me and honour me or I'll kill you, but the choice is yours..."
would you really want to have anything to do with them...?
I'm going to hell anyway I'm a metal head, so we embrace the devil and eternal hell. Rock on duuuuuudes!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is an election where people will be either going to vote for Trump, or they'll be showing up to vote against trump.

Unfortunately most of the votes biden gets will not be because they want to vote him in, but rather that they want to see trump voted out.
Yep, i mentioned this too earlier. No one would be voting for Biden because they actually think he is a good candidate. It's all "we'll vote for whoever is not Trump" mentality. Hitler could be running up against Trump, and motherfuckers would vote Hitler, just to get Trump out.

Status
Not open for further replies.